- Weird, huh? -

IN Y/N'S DREAMS

??? : "So you could recognize my voice?...That's right, it was me. Welcome y/n, I'm the Giver."

y/n : The Giver?....such a weird name....

y/n : "Nice to meet you? My name is-"

The Giver : "y/n."

y/n : "So does everyone in the community know me or something?"

The Giver : "Not everyone but only Jonas's family, Council of Elders and me."

y/n : "Oh...but why do you know about me? I suppose you are somewhat an important figure in this community."

The Giver : "I am. I called you here because I saw how close you were to Jonas, he's going to be a receiver of memory."

y/n : "And what exactly does that mean? Were you stalking me!?"

The Giver looked at the clock with a desperate look and motioned me to take off my hoodie. You frowned your eyebrows before you complied to his request.

y/n : "Why do I have to take off-"

The Giver : "Move to the bed and lie your face down, I'm going to transmit the memories of all the jobs, traditions, ceremonies of this community."

You did as he said since you were curious about the community and needed these information for the project. Although you were more curious on how the Giver would transmit memories...you thought it was only in fantasies.

The Giver : "You ready? Some painful memories can physically and emotionally hurt you but the good ones don't."

y/n : "You think I've never had feelings before? I'm not like those robots. You know that."

The Giver : "....Alright let's get started."

You saw many ceremonies, traditions and rules displayed right in front of you. You also knew about rules they need to obey in each assignment. And most importantly, you knew the truth about being release. From being unfamiliar with the community, now you're an expert. You heard a bell ringing before waking up, sweating.

*RING RING*

y/n : *panting* What a shitty ass community...I want to fucking leave this place even more now....where was I in the dream..oh right I was inside the "Annex"...I should go to the House of Old to see that grandpa again...

You turned to your right, shocked by the sight of Jonas leaning down on your shoulder.

y/n : This is obviously an accident...I should wake him up the same way as I wake up Olivia..

You cupped his cheeks and shouted his name to wake him up. Luckily, the others were still asleep; it was 6 am.

Jonas : "......what?......ah..."

He rubs his eye before finally understanding the situation. Jonas's cheeks were as red as a tomato. You were still cupping his face so he stood up and dashed to the bathroom without uttering a single word.