- Odd Family -

INSIDE OF JONAS'S HOUSE

Mother : "Please make yourself at home."

The smell of food lured you to the dining table. Everyone else was already sitting on their seats, waiting for you to do the same. The atmosphere was completely different from your typical family dinner. Your normal dinner would be filled with sounds of fork and spoons hitting the plate, but this family's dinner was full of smiles and laughters. Even though it was livelier, you still felt like something's amiss. The dinner felt weird.

Father : "Oh let us introduce ourselves, as you know I'm the father of this family and I work as a Nurturer."

Mother : "I'm the mother and I work at the Department of Justice."

The little girl : "I'm Lily, a Seven! Nice to meet you y/n!"

Jonas : "And you know me. I'm Jonas, an Eleven."

y/n : "Nice to meet you everyone ha ha.." I'm trying to be polite here since almost everything I normally do is rude according to the rule book. I know I will get punished if I don't obey...tch so annoying..

Mother : "Right!" *claps her hand* "Let's start the evening ritual now."

Lily: "Oh right, y/n doesn't know what the evening ritual is! So basically we tell our feelings that we have during the day and we'll discuss about it." *smiling cheerfully*

y/n : "Oooo this is my first time doing this ritual."

Lily : "You've never done this ritual before!?!?"

Jonas : "y/n's an outlander, of course it would be normal if y/n hasn't done this before. It would be more surprising if she did do this ritual before."

Father : "That's right Jonas-bonus! Now let's start the ritual, who wants to go first?"

Lily : "ME ME ME ME!" *raises her hand aggressively and shakes the table*

Mother : "Lily. Behave. It's embarrassing and rude especially when we have a guest at our house."

Lily: "I'm sorry Mother."

Mother : "I accept your apology but you have to say to everyone else too."

Lily : "I'm sorry, y/n, Jonas, Father."

Father & Jonas : "I accept your apology."

y/n : "I- umm I accept your apology..." Gosh it even sounds more weird saying it myself..

Father : "We should let the guest go first don't you think?"

y/n : "Oh, no it's ok. Lily can go first."

You only let Lily go first because you weren't familiar with telling your emotions and feelings to anyone else besides Olivia, because other people wouldn't care about your feelings. Obviously you have trusts issues, so telling how you actually felt is a difficult thing, so that's why you rather lie even it was stated in the rules that you are not allowed too but what are the odds of you getting caught? They probably can't read your mind right? Probably not.