- New emotions -

JONAS'S ROOM

Jonas : "Do you feel the same way as I do too?.."

y/n : "I......."

To be honest, this was the first time someone confessed to you, so you were scared to hurt his feelings. But at the same time, you already like someone else, a senior, named Lee Minho.  You weren't that lovesick since you've done nothing but stalk his instagram or take the same route as him when you walk to class. Well, you knew that you had no absolute chance with Minho but you still wanted to be loyal to him.
(A/N : idk how skz are in this universe too but why not?)

y/n : "....I'm sorry but I don't feel the same-"

Jonas : "But I thought- I thought that I was special...that I was the only one who you treated this way...the only one who you trust, care, and love..."

y/n : Yikes...he doesn't know that I was just being friendly... "Jonas...But that doesn't mean that I like you more than a friend.."

Jonas : ".....What?...."

y/n : "You still got a lot to learn, so let me tell you something...."

y/n : "What I did was just being friendly...I do this to everybody I want to be friends with..Sorry to confuse you..."

Tears start to fall from Jonas's face as you hold his cheeks, reassuring him that this heartbreaking moment will soon be over.

y/n : "Jonas..I have many things to tell you before I leave tomorrow..."

Jonas : "Go ahead...tell me.."

y/n : "Remember about those weird dreams you had about Fiona?...Welp those were stirrings.."

Jonas eyes lit up as he stood up and ran to open the door. You grabbed his arm in time and pulled him back.

y/n : "What are you doing!?"

Jonas : "I have to tell my parents about this! They said that stirrings need to be treated immediately!" *shakes y/n's hands away*

y/n : "JONAS STOP!...I know what the treatment for stirrings is..."

Jonas : "How did you know?-"

y/n : "That's not important but the thing is you have to take special pills when you have stirrings.."

Jonas : "And what's so bad about them?"

y/n : "Those pills will make you forget the stirrings and that will turn you back into an emotionless robot."

Jonas : "......"

y/n : "That was the reason why I didn't tell you from the start....I didn't want you to be an emotionless person again...I didn't want to lose a friend..." And also because the Giver wanted me to do that..

y/n : "I know I'm selfish! I know I should've given you a choice to take those pills or not! But please-"

Jonas : "Don't be sorry. If it were me before I would've been angry at you for not telling me first...but now I'm thankful.."

Jonas : "Thanks to you, I finally learnt new emotions that I never knew existed..."

y/n : *smiles* My job here is done...but why the fuck did I even care for these people at the first place...ugh never mind....at the end of the day I'm always too kind to refuse anyone's help...