- Unaswered Questions -

HOUSE OF OLD

The air surrounding you seems colder even though nothing changed, besides from your curiosity. You decided enough is enough and ran straight to the Annex to meet the Giver.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

y/n : "LET ME IN!" *aggressively shakes the locked door*

The Giver commanded the attendant to unlock the door.

*CREEK*
(sound of the door opening)

You ran to the Giver's room and locked the door behind you. The attendant saw the absolutely insane, desperate look on your face and shook in fear despite of not understanding a single thing at all.

The Giver : "y/n! Are you alright? You look pale."

y/n : "I'm fine."

The Giver : "But your face says otherwise. I know you have questions. Ask away."

y/n : *sighs* "Alright...today I met Asher and he is different from the others..."

The Giver : "What do you mean by that?"

y/n : "He has experienced lust and he stopped taking the stirring pills."

The Giver : ".........Woah I've would've never know that someone could do something like this if you didn't tell me..."

y/n : "I just wanted to ask you if Asher could make a good helper for your escape plan. Also...it could be possible that there are more people that had stop taking stirring pills like Jonas and Asher."

The Giver : "Hmmm about the escape plan..Maybe we could include Asher too but the plan won't work if there's more people escaping. And yes, there will always be people like Jonas and Asher but it's going to be hard to find them so I suggest we don't. Also congratulations for making Jonas recognize lust." *shakes hand with y/n*

y/n : "No problem...although it was kinda hard to deal with him but I'll try."

The Giver : "I trust that you can keep him calm when he experiences a new emotion." *looks at the clock* "Oh my, it's getting late you should leave now."

y/n : "Wait! What's your escape plan?"

The Giver : "I won't go into detail but basically I'll just transfer important memories to Jonas to prepare him for escape, after he knows the truth, he will pack his bags and leave at midnight and then the next day I'll pretend that Jonas is dead and then I will hold the Ceremony of Loss. The memories that Jonas holds will return to the citizens so that why I should stay to keep them calm. That's basically it."

y/n : "Just so you know...I'll tell this community's secret to my community.."

The Giver : "I don't care about that but it just means that I'll be racing against time...but 8-10 months is probably enough...I believe that Jonas is strong enough to handle these memories and emotions."

y/n : "I believe in Jonas too...and thanks for not killing me..."

The Giver : "Why would I even kill someone like you? You also helped me so much..."