XXIV

Theo's back slammed into the double doors that led to the playroom. It was a miracle they'd even managed to get up to the bedroom fully clothed. As it was, the second they'd crossed the threshold, Esmé had all but ripped Theo's dress and underwear off her body.

The gentleness Theo applied to Esmé's dress was not appreciated, as the woman proceeded to tear it off, kicking her heels off in the process. That gave Theo time to get her own heels off before Esmé pinned her to the playroom doors, kissing her hungrily.

"What if-," Theo was cut off by another harsh kiss, distracted by Esmé's hands stroking her naked body. They ran down her sides, over her hips, gripping her arse and pulling her closer.

One hand left her and there was a beep before they crashed through the doors, Theo clinging to Esmé's shoulders tightly, worried she would fall. Esmé had her arm around Theo's waist, preventing her from doing so.

"What if I can't-,"

"I'm not expecting you to be a professional," Esmé said. "I am expecting you to try and if you want to be a good girl for me, then you will try."

Theo nodded rapidly.

Esmé moved to a set of double doors, opening them and hunting for whatever it was she wanted.

Soon Esmé returned, a harness in one hand and a long, thick dildo in the other.

"Put it on," Esmé held the harness out, and Theo took it after a moment, eyes still wide. Uncertain, she held it in front of her, trying to figure out how she was meant to get into it.

Warm hands cupped her cheeks and lifted her head, Esmé peering down at her, eyes softening. Gently she kissed her, soothing her mind with that simple touch.

"I will help you," Esmé told her, "but you will learn to do this yourself in future." Taking the harness, Esmé guided it onto Theo, showing her the right way round, the way to tighten and loosen the straps, and once it was situated snugly on her hips, Esmé located the dildo she had earlier.

"You're going to fuck me with this," she informed her.

"Oh," Theo gulped and looked down as Esmé expertly threaded the base of the dildo through the O-ring. It was quite a heavy thing.

Esmé kissed her once again. Theo took in a deep breath and nodded, determined. This was something her mistress wanted her to do, something that would please her.

All she wanted was to please her.

Esmé retrieved a bench from some other hidden away part of the room, adjusting the height until she was satisfied, calling Theo over. Theo's heart was pounding violently in her chest, to the point she thought it might break out.

Hands took tilted her head back and Esmé kissed her, slow and deep, running her hands over her arms. One of her hands squeezed Theo's breast and she sighed into the kiss.

"Touch me," Esmé told her, and Theo did so, hands on her waist, sliding over Esmé's curved hips, then settling them firmly on her arse. Kisses were pressed along Theo's jaw and down her neck, where a bite was given and Theo moaned, blushing.

Esmé's lips on her breasts prompted her to close her eyes, and then let out a yelp of surprise as the thick dildo attached to her was pressed against her.

If Theo was honest, she never understood how a strap on was pleasurable to both parties, but now with Esmé's hand stroking it, grinding it's base against her clit, she began to understand.

Esmé kissed her way back to Theo's ear, still stroking between her legs. Honestly Theo was surprised at Esmé's self restraint. She'd seemed so feral in the minutes leading up to this moment, but now she had calmed considerably.