Them developing feelings

Micheal~

He developed feelings the second he saw you, he was entranced by your beauty and hard working personality.

Trevor~

He likes any stripper. But you where a stripper who sold drinks. What's not to love. It took a while to warm up to you, since you where yelling at him the first time you met him wandering why he was now the manager. But over time he questioned the warm fuzzy feeling he had when he was around you.

Frank~

He developed feelings for you in highschool. He liked your badass personality. You wouldn't take shit from anyone and he adored that.

Lamar~

He realised he loved you when you dealt with a jackass drug dealer alone. When you returned with drugs and the money he was impressed.

Wade~

First time meeting you. His favourite ice cream is chocolate so when you said you loved chocolate ice cream he immediately fell in love.

Steve~

He couldn't figure you out. No matter how much he reminded you how pathetic you where or how you where nothing but an assistant. You never left. Not once did you even mention leaving or switching jobs. He liked your determination, and over time he couldn't help but develop feelings for you, no matter how much he hated it. He could not ignore the feeling he got whenever you walked into the room, or when your hands brushed when you would hand him things.

Dave~

He liked the way you stayed in contact with him, you didn't have to but you still did. You where interested in his work and unbothered about the corrupt and killing side of his work. He developed feeling quickly, and he never denied them once.

Lester~

He hated you at first. He saw you as competition. But when you both finally agreed on something you where both shocked. It was the first time he had seen you more than just a competition or a corrupt hacker. He felt a ping in his heart like a bulb being switched on. Unfortunately for him he had no idea what it was.

Devin~

When he first saw you he immediately thought how well he could show you off. He loved the way you watched him whip out cash. God he knew he wanted to be able to show you off to everyone.

Gotta love the old fashioned love at first sight. Personally never experienced it, but I bet it's an experience.

Love you all~ the headcannon queen