You have a nightmare

Micheal~
-freaks tf out. Full on panic mode.
-you don't even have to wake up screaming for him to panic you could just wake up and silently cry.
-he would want you to tell him what it was and would be slightly hurt if you didn't tell him but he understands.

Trevor~
-kinda just wakes up and asks if you want to talk.
-if you say no he'll just go back to sleep but if yes then he will get you both a beer.
-he will only really panic if you start crying badly.
-I can see you laying on his chest both of you with a beer, him topless and you just talking about your nightmare.

Franklin~
-brings chop up to lick your face.
-Franklin will also smother you in kisses until you at least smile.
-will hold you tightly back to sleep.

Lamar~
-gets confused as shit.
-doesn't really know what to do so he just try's to go back to sleep.
-so you'll have to cuddle into him to get some comfort from him.

Wade~
-if your crying he's crying.
-if he ain't crying he gets up and offers you ice cream.
-will proceed to tickle you until you start crying of laughter.

Steve~
-doesn't really care tbh.
-if your like properly upset or scared he will hold you close.
-also just gives you head kisses.

Dave~
-gets really worried about it. Like this man will be up and awake asking if you need anything, if you want to talk about it or something like that.
-this will be the rare occasion he cuddles you in bed.
-so you better feel spoiled after wards.

Lester~
-you don't sleep enough either if your with the hacker so he doesn't really experience your nightmares much.
-but being an FIB hacker you've seen things. So it was only a matter of time until he did experience a nightmare.
-when you did he didn't really react much plus he didn't know how to so he just offered you another controller to play with him.

Devin~
-literally puts you on his chest and gives you his phone.
-"spend what you want doll face"
-strokes your hair wether you stay up all night scrolling on his phone or end up falling asleep he will have his fingers in your hair.