Who they are jealous of

Micheal~
-won't admit it but Steve.
-Steve is much younger and fitter than Micheal.
-and Steve has a bad habit of hitting on you whenever he sees you.

Trevor~
-defo Micheal.
-Micheal doesn't even really like you so it was weird when Trevor told you he didn't want you and Micheal left alone together.
-Micheal found out and started doing stuff on purpose like giving your extra long hugs or pointing out small things on you.

Franklin~
-weirdly enough Lamar.
-Lamar just thought it would be fun to mess with him by hitting on your and giving you kisses on the cheek.
-Franklin punched him. He stopped.

Wade~
-Trevor
-Trevor called you hot once.
-Wade got upset thinking you where gonna run off with Trevor.

Steve~
-Dave weirdly enough.
-you and Dave went on a coffee run together once and now you never hear the end of it from Steve.
-now poor Dave gets the dirtiest side eye ever whenever he's near Steve.

Dave~
-almost everyone.
-he thinks he's not good enough and that very one else is younger and more handsome.
-he shows his jealousy in a weird way so nobody really knows when he's jealous or just in a shitty mood.

Lester~
-Franklin
-Franklin is younger hotter and not yk a depressed hacker who has a walking stick 😶. So Lester has straight up told you that you deserve better aka Franklin.
-he just sits sadly whenever you hang out with Frank.

Devin~
-nobody.
-cmon you think this guy needs to be jealous of anyone.