First kiss

Micheal~
-after a few dates.
-he drove you home as usual and leaned over and pecked you on the lips.
-when he pulled back you quickly gave him a peck on the cheek and ran into your house screaming of joy.

Trevor~
-just kinda walked behind the bar at the strip joint and kissed you.
-you where in the middle of working so you couldn't react.
-at the end of the day you went to his office grabbed him by his collar and kissed him. He tried to go in for more but you left leaving him wanting more.

Franklin~
-your first kiss was on your first date.
-when he picked you up he gave you a quick kiss before you got in the car.
-you had always wanted to kiss him so you didn't mind.

Lamar~
-it was after you both got high as shit just a few weeks after your first date.
-yous kinda just started making out.
-you didn't complain though.

Wade~
-after a few dates.
-he was walking down the beach with you.
-when he stopped to watch the sunset you just kinda moved his head towards you and you just kissed him. He got so fucking flustered

Steve~
-you got badly injured and Steve came to see you in the hospital.
-weirdly enough he was actually rather panicked.
-to calm him down you kissed him, you went on to explain what happened but he wasn't listening he was I a stunned, happy, confused shock.

Dave~
-he had been at the house talking with Micheal.
-obviously before he left you both discussed your next date.
-before he walked out the door you quickly planted a kiss on his lips and walked off leaving him to get in his car and sit in joy for a few minutes.

Lester~
-you said you'd give him a kiss if he completed a mission you couldn't do on a game.
-he accepted without hesitation. He beat it first try.
-so he got a kiss. He had a triumphant look on his face for the rest of the day.

Devin~
-literally after the first date.
-before you got out the car he gave you a quick kiss.
-you got in your house and stood astonished for a bit.