How toxic are they

Trigger warning for anyone who have a past with toxic behaviour or toxic partners!!!!

Micheal~
-6/10
-can be very aggressive especially during an argument.
-arrogance and selfishness. Will tell you to stay the fuck out his way and pick his work over you.

Trevor~
-7/10
-can be seriously manipulative especially if he's done something that makes you threaten to leave him. He will say "if you leave me I'll kill my self"
-can be abusive. If an argument gets heated he will slap you.

Franklin~
-2/10
-he can lie very easily. Which can lead to much difficulty in the relationship.
-but other than the occasional lie he behaves himself.

Lamar~
-4/10
-will blame you for a lot of things. Like it a drug deal goes bad he will straight up start yelling at you.
-he can also put your view on your appearance down the drain. He will tell you if he doesn't like how you look and call you ugly at times.

Wade~
-1/10
-his jealousy can get a little bad at times but other than that he's a sweetheart.

Steve~
-7/10
-his jealousy can get really bad. To the point where he won't let you have any guy friend unless he knows them well.
-can also be very selfish. Will chose work over you any day.

Dave~
-4/10
-I think it's quite obvious that Dave would lie a lot. He would lie about work and what's happening with the Micheal situation. He would say he was in his office all day while he was out on a mission with your brother.
-will also show aggression if you ask to many questions about work. (This is only on private mission days)

Lester~
-3/10
-I think the most he will do is blame you for a lot of things. Like if something happens at work he will blame you for it.
-other than that he's alright.

Devin~
-8/10
-manipulative all the way. He will straight up make you stay. Will make you feel bad if you don't do something.
-"money buys happiness" kind of guy.