Moving in together

~Micheal.

-it was atleast a year into your relationship he asked you to move in.
-after the whole Devin Weston situation with Solomon Micheal felt more at ease if he knew you where at home and safe.
-you just moved into his house, Solomon even sent some over workers to help you pack your stuff.

Trevor~

-you blacked out after drinking to much one night with Trevor an you woke up in his trailer.
-ever since then you just kinda stayed there.
-you didn't really own anything so you just took the bare necessity's and sold the flat you where living in.

Franklin~

-when Lester bought the house and gave it to Franklin he asked you to move in with him.
-you expected a nice small little place, yeah no.
-Lester sent the people who moved franklins stuff in to help with your stuff as well.

Lamar~

-he just showed up in your house one day and never left.
-you dunno when he did it but all his shit just appeared in your place one day.
-he says it's just cause how much time he spent there but when you saw his old place up for rent you got the hint he had moved himself In.

Wade~

-he just started showing up everyday so eventually you told him to just move in.
-he was over the moon.
-he doesn't really own much so you helped him with his stuff.

Steve~

-he wanted you to move in straight away. With his job comes enemy's and he knew you'd become an even bigger target.
-after a few months you agreed and he helped you move your stuff in.
-he was so sweet about it he even offered you your own room to start with.

Dave~

-you both bought a house together about a year into your relationship. Dave had been given a promotion and brought up the idea of a new house.
-you of course agreed thrilled at the idea of spending more time with him.

Lester~

-you guys where never really moved in together. You both had your own houses and just spent time at each of them.
-you guys just liked having your own personal spaces.
-and neither of you could be bothered with the effort of a new place.

Devin~

-he moved you in almost instantly. You went home after work one day and all your stuff was gone. Then Devin rolled up in one of his many cars and took you to your new home.
-ofcourse your new home was his home as he wasn't selling his beautiful house in the hills.