the next day in the future

Sonic yawns "good morning, Ames" he looks around but no sight of her "Ames?" "Downstairs in the kitchen making breakfast." yells Amy politely. sonic can smell the eggs and bacon from their room he bolts downstairs to the kitchen and says "man I'm starving" he says while licking his lips. " Well good also no chili dogs for breakfast" she says while placing some bacon and eggs on sonics plate. "You know me well Amy, you know me well. " Sonic says with a smile on his face. "Sonic everyone knows you love chili dogs." Amy says while placing a plate in front of spike. "Thanks mom" spike says while dipping his toast in his egg "well your welcome spike." Amy says and then kisses his head "mom! I'm 13." spike says embarrassed. "Well, you're never too old to get mom kisses." Amy says in a cute voice. spike crosses his arms and shrugs. ding dong went their doorbell "I'll get it " sonic said after very quickly eating his last piece of bacon. hello oh it's you tails." sonic said with shock to see him this early "hi sonic can I come in" asked tails. "Well of course tails". Sonic said without hesitation. as tails walked in sonic noticed that tails were wearing goggles on his head with stained gloves on his hands and a ring on his left hand. he smelled like oil and had sained fur and he clearly was up all-night working due to his baggy eyes. "You ok little bro" sonic said after seeing him in the light. "yeah *yawns* I've been wondering do you know where I can sleep, I got locked out and my wife's asleep with Nosie canceling headphones." tails says to sonic half awake. why is she wearing headphones? sonic asked confused. Tails responds, "to not hear all the Nosie from my workshop." then he falls asleep on sonics couch. then jasper walks in with his hand pinching his nose. then he says in a voice like squidward's "daddy what's that smell." "it's uncle tails" sonic says while pointing to tails.