good morning class

"Okay what's up first spike?" sonic asked while spike grabbed his things. "Latin then English then advisory then pe then lunch then recess then math then global and then science " resounds spike. Sonic gives spike a confused look as they walk in the Latin room. "Sedent omnes and salve I'm Mr. Casto," said Mr. Casto to everyone.     

"Man, spike that was so much fun" Amy said with excitement. Yeah, your teachers Mr. Casto, Ms. Hamint, and Mrs. Belcamp are amazing." " your sonic the hedgehog right I'm Brian," said a teen aged hawk. "The one and only" sonic said as he then started to flex. Amy rolled her eyes. then wade a bule dog yelled "guys its sonic!" then tons of kids and even parents ran over to him asking him for autographs and pictures with him a couple of moms asked for a kiss. Amy then wiped out her hammer and said alright if one of you dare kisses my husband, I will break every bone in your body's. then the head of the school said, "OKAY back away from the bule hedgehog" "Hey spike" asked a blond hedgehog. "Yes henry" replied spike. your mom is very passionate about your dad. henry said as Amy was told by a black dog aka the head of the school to not threaten everyone. Then a gray dog walked in front of the lunchroom "okay everyone I'm Mrs. Cojo and this is my chao webster." said Mrs. Cojo aloud. "Chao chao" said webster. " Anyways were ready for recess" Ms. Hamint then said, " Ms. Hamint says sand up and push in your chairs... go to recess." then Resse cam and teddy all walk of but then quickly sat back down. "ms. hamint says go to recess" Mrs. hamint said as she then walks out the door. then a swarm of kids rushes out the room and down the stairs and then they spread out once they get outside. Sonic was already there saying " I'm waiting boys." then a white dog that's super fuffy yells FOOTBAL!!!!!!!!!!!" spike then runs over "I'm coming Arian." spike yells back to him. then a robot falls from the sky and says I'm calculator bot and you chance of winning or. numbers flash across his screen then a little paper comes out the bot reads it."0.0000000000000001% chance of winning ha-ha! says" the robot as it charges something up. sonic and amy plug their ears then a red wave flows around them.