battle of the dance

"well, nobody likes a party pooper now guys" said Eggman with anger and fear. "Well, nobody likes you not even your mom" shouted sonic after knuckles punched them out of the cage. "OH, he just got roasted OHHHHHHH!" shouted knuckles. "Silence peasants go metal sonic." shouted Eggman with anger. "Yes sir" responds metal sonic. then Eggman tossed down two chaos emeralds metal sonic carefully inserted the emeralds into his back and chest. "Chaos blast" shouted metal sonic. then a gigantic beam came out of his chest and back. "Must RECHARGE" said metal sonic as the chaos emeralds slowly started to get their color back. then sonic Spin dashed him then Amy found her hammer and knuckles punched metal sonic in the face. "Charging Complete" said metal sonic. then rouge shouted, "go behind him." "HAHA, you foul it will get you back their" laughed metal sonic as he fired the blast it only went in front of him. "What! how can this be?" metal sonic said in complete confusion. "Thanks for the free chaos emerald" rouge said holding up the emerald. then shadow grabbed the emerald and shouted, "chaos CONTROL!!!!!!" then Eggman and metal sonic were sent flying away and on the ground were the 3 chaos emeralds. then sonic picked up the chaos emeralds and then ran off with Amy.