the nightmare scares.

sonic was back at the battle with Eggman in green hill. he looked at his left hand no ring. "Yes, I'm back in the present." sonic yelled with excitement. "SONIC AMY I've been grabbed." yelled tails as Eggman's robot grabbed him. "Don't worry little buddy were coming." sonic reponed as he began to prepare a powerful spin dash at the arm holding tails. then when he and Amy flew past the sign. then sonic and Amy fell throw a black void with eyes in the black. then sonic fell into a giant pool of water. then as sonic fell below to surface the water began to drain. then sonic was back in the void but this time there where tails dolls were falling with sonic. then sonic landed on a stage and then he heard an announcer say." and the greatest video game character of all time is MARIO!" Then Mario ran in and said, "so long' e SANIC" then stomped him into the floor then sonic found himself in a living room then floated into the room was a red hedgehog with glowing eyes and he said in a god like voice with a deep echo "sonic find two more emeralds oh and another thing" then the red hedgehog said in Amys voice "sonic the Olympics are today, and we're figure skating for team USA!" "Ah what was that oh it was a dream.