sonic vs everyone or really

then an army of all sonic enemy's "bring your a-game sonic" zazz yelled as he cracked his knuckles then a manhole began to shake  then mephiles and phantom flew up "duh what's that" said zomom as he shoved a badnik down his throat. then the city began to flood then sonic yelled "there up that building" then the four hedgehogs ran up the building then chaos showed up. "hey look everyone's dead" future sonic said pointing at the water. then the water began to go crazy as if a hurricane was there then a second perfect chaos meagered and attacked the other perfect chaos "hey wait he's weaking him" future Amy pointed out the they heard "SCREAM ROAR SCREE GAHH ROOM GLUP[ get him while hes weakened]." "super sonic and Amy style" they all shouted "Hey I'm super" Amy said in shock "don't loose focus okay then you'll fall trust me Ames I've learned that the hard way" sonic said as he grabbed her hand "aim for the brain" then the two sonic bombarded him and the Amy's hit him with their super hammers "finish him" future sonic said mimicking the game mortal combat. then Amy fell "oh crap" sonic said as he zoomed over to catch her "got ya okay whew that was close" sonic said after catching her Amy was freaking out but then she calmed down and saw sonic and the water and the sun and then a wall. "Ow" sonic said as he fell to the floor "well well well if it isn't Mr. and Mrs. hedgehog and the two umm the cute couple" said the red hedgehog that was floating above them then fell down. "you ruined my romantic moment with sonic you son of a.." amy yelled as she swung her hammer at him "whoa whoa I come in peace I'm friend to you okay oh im Zeke the writer" Zeke said as he made a cake appear "Nice to meet you Zeke"amy said as she grabbed his and as hard as she could "ouch my hand I can send you home to your times and get your romantic moment back."