eggcellent

"Eggman, sonic yelled, good to know your still failing" "silence fool I need you to leave while i take all the chao." Eggman shouted at sonic. "Never in a million years will me or sonic ever give up the chao" Amy said with fury. ok then here comes the hard way then Haha" chuckled Eggman. suddenly a robot that was round at the top and had little tubes coming from the bottom of the contraption. say hello to the octo vacuum bot 9000 ha-ha." then sonic said " you totally stole that from the movie "Home" Eggman I hope you have a Lawer 'Cuse you are getting sued. " then the robot sucked up all the chao then sonic ran up one of the tubes. then he spin dashed the glass top then he gets sucked into the robot followed by Amy. "Haha Looks like I've won yes Ha." Eggman cheered. "glug glug glug glug glug glug[you forgot about one]" chaos said with fury in his eyes. he absorbed his chaos emerald and became chaos 1 then he jumped up and punched Eggman and said with anger " glug glug glug glug glug glug glug[time to die because you hurt the chao]" then he destroyed the glass dome after getting everyone out of there. then Eggman is spin dashed by sonic. sonic jumps down and sonic and Amy thank chaos for the help then chaos gives sonic his chaos emerald. then sonic and Amy head to pick up their kids from school.