Chapter Two - Syrupy Sweet

*We slowly zoom in on the girls room. We show Ivy sleeping peacefully as she slowly wakes. She stares at the shadow hovering above her.*

Noelle (Standing over her): Hai :3. How was your sleep?

Ivy: G-good—really good ;-;

*Noelle jumps off the bed and goes into the hall. Ivy follows her. In the background, Evie is sleeping in an office chair near her computer and a notepad, while Gwen is sleeping on a lamp, with a stuffed animal, blanket and pillow. She looks sound asleep. Before Ivy leaves, she grabs a blanket and puts it on Evie.*

Ivy: You gotta stop doing this buddy. =__=

*Noelle walks in pushing a cart full of food. She now has an adorable little chef hat. :)*

Noelle: I know that we have a buffet, BUT, since you guys are now meh friends, I made you all breakfast. :D

*She removes the tops from the food revealing a very good breakfast. There is bacon, pancakes, waffles, eggs etc.*

Noelle: Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney XD, and Nickelodeon are close enough to each other to just scroll down to get another. Just head to 299 and you'll get Disney. The silverware and napkins are near the food. ENJOY!!!

Ivy: Wait, aren't you gonna eat with us? I don't think you understand the limit of a normal human stomach. =_=

Noelle: No, no, I do, I just already ate breakfast—

Gwen: *sniff sniff* Do I smell... FOOD?! :0

Noelle: Besides it seems like Gwen has a... big appetite.

*Gwen takes the biggest plate she can find and starts placing big portions of food and plopping them onto her plate with a pound of syrup on top*

Noelle: I gotta head out. Busy day today! *she turns around and bumps into Dipper* OW!

Dipper: Oh, sorry *helps her up*

Noelle: U-uh thanks Dipper. *she blushes a bit*

Evie (Yawning): Good morning everyone one...

Mabel (Around the corner staring at Dipper and Noelle): Hehehe, *She takes a photo.* Scrapbook-ortunity! *She places it in a pink, decorated scrapbook.* Aaaand another one for blackmail. *She snaps a second picture and leaves.*

*After a while, after everyone has eaten, the girls go downstairs and feel the sweltering heat coming from the kitchen. It's Noelle, cooking a bunch of different things at once, somehow surviving in her oversized cloak like shirt*

Gwen: HOW ARE YOU SURVIVING?! It's like 100 degrees in here!

Noelle: Simple: Get used to being cold all the time.

Evie: No wonder you are always wearing that, you're constantly cold!

Noelle: Exactly!

*Stan comes in with Ford*

Noelle: . . ? Why are they here?

*Mabel is pushing them in*

Noelle: Oh-

Mabel: C'monnnnnnn! The food here is so gooooooood!

Ford: Well, I can say for sure that the food here is... *wipes glasses* My glasses steamed up immediately... How hot is it in here?

Mabel (Taking off sweater): I dunno but it's hot enough to make me take my sweater off.

Stan: Eh, whatever, let's just get some pancakes.

*Noelle is watching out the server window when she smells something burning*

Noelle: AH! SHOOT!

*She gets back to cooking*