Chapter Four - Deleted

A/N - Thank you for reading this far!! We, the authors, love how many people have already started reading this. It is suggested though that you watch Wii Deleted You on YouTube before reading this chapter if you'd like context. Other than that, happy reading :)

*Noelle has been watching a video on her favorite creepypasta for hours. The girls are getting a little… concerned.*

Ivy: Noelle. You have been watching this…. FOR 10 HOURS. 

Gwen: You managed to watch it 5 times… and it's 4 HOURS LONG!

Evie: How do you manage that?!

Noelle (Squeezing her Eteled plushie): D O  N O T  A S K  Q U E S T I O N S.

Evie (Weakly, with a voice crack): …OKI.

*Noelle keeps staring at the tv.*

Evie: Okay, THAT'S IT!

*Evie pulls the plug off the tv.*

Noelle (Looking at Evie like she’s going to kill her): Why would you do that Evie +-+

Evie (Slowly backing out of the room): Well my friendly chum, pal, friendly frienderson, dog, homeslice, bread slice, you looked like a child watching Dora the explorer!

*Evie runs out the door before Noelle can kill her. Noelle runs up to her room looking like she might cry. When she gets to her room she takes off her pillowcase to reveal a Chromebook with Wii Deleted U already pulled up.*

Noelle: hehe >:3

*A montage of Noelle just sitting there, eating snacks and watching Wii Deleted U. It is now sunset when Noelle stumbles upon a game of it.*

Noelle: Oh mah gosh :0

*As she clicks on the game, the girls enter her room. Then a portal opens and sucks them all in. When they wake up, they are on a track similar to Mario Kart. A kart pulls up with a weird Mii-Like entity sitting in it, the girls magically get their own karts.*

Noelle: … This is awesome.

??? (Glitching out): Hey guys- well, girls. Welcome to Mii Kart U. With me!

Deleted: Deleted! *mumbling* Named that for copyright reasons- WELL ANYWAYS! If you have played Mario Kart, y’know the rules. I’ll give you guys a bit to customize your karts and get ready.

Evie: Isn’t that your character from that scary spaghetti?

Noelle: It's a creepy pasta.

Ivy: Well, we all know how to play Mario Kart 8, so I think we’ll be good.

Evie: I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!       Noelle: I'M GONNA WIN THIS!       Gwen: Oh great…

*Noelle picks out a motorcycle that seems to be themed around Wind Waker (an awesome Legend of Zelda game) with a korok leaf for a paraglider, a boat for the body, and the wheels are decorated with waves. There is also a giant sail on the motorcycle on the back as the flag.*

Noelle: NOW WE’RE TALKIN’!

Gwen: Okay, how the actual fudge did you do that?

Noelle: There are gamepads sitting in the karts. It allows you to customize your kart. OOOOO! You can customize your appearance too! 

*Noelle customizes her outfit, she now has Isabelle’s outfit on*

Gwen: Hmm… *She customizes her outfit to be Tom Nook’s.* Heheheh.