Chapter Twelve - Shapeshifter VS Shapeshifter

*We zoom in on the evil shapeshifter brainstorming ideas on revenge.*

Shifty: Hmmm, it seems that I am not really good at being a villain, I must have been lucked out when those kids came into my cave—home—this place—hmmmmm, how about something someone already tried. YES! That's it!

*We switch to the Mystery Shack, where Stan, Ford, Mabel, Dipper, Wendy, and Soos, are watching Ducktective in peace.*

Dipper: This show is still stupid no matter how many times we watch it.

TV: But Ducktective, the woman who was at the crime scene, it was . . . MY WIFE? WHO WAS INITIALLY DEAD?!

Everyone: LE GASP

Liam (From the store part of the shack): Can we take a break now? 

Stan (Throwing a can of Pringles): NO! GET BACK TO WORK!

Evie (Also in the store): I WILL SUE YOU! 

Mabel: Aww, Grunkle Stan! We’re out of chips! 

Stan: LIAM, GIRLS! GO TO GROCERY STORE AND GET US CHIPS!

Gwen: WE DON’T HAVE MONEY–

Evie (Opening the cash register): Now we do.

Noelle: Evie please don’t get us fired . . .

Ivy: TO THE STORE OF THE GROCERIES!

Shifty: Hmmmmmm . . . I’ll follow them . . .

*We flash and see the girls going to the Gravity Falls Target that's in the mall (for some reason). Ivy is pushing a cart with Evie and Liam in the basket and Gwen on the bottom.*

Gwen: It feels like I’m swimming 

Evie (Holding the money she stole): So how are we gonna spend all of this?

Noelle (Taking the money and putting it in her bag): We’re not! Stan said to just buy more Pringles.

Ivy: And here we are!

*They all walk into the store. Gwen struggles to climb out of the bottom.*

Gwen (Finally out): Okay, let's each take a quarter of the money and spit up in teams! 

Ivy: I’ll take Evie!

Noelle: Why you?

Ivy: Because I said it first?

Noelle: JUST BECAUSE–

*Evie is now standing with Liam.*

Evie: I choose Liam

Ivy and Noelle: O h . 

*Jasmine enters the store.*

Gwen: Great timing Jasmine! I’ll go with her because both of you are coo-coo bananas!

*Gwen stands next to Jasmine.*

Ivy: Okay FINE! Then, I’ll have to go with Noelle.

*They all walk away from each other carrying bags of money. Shapyshapeshape is watching them from an air vent.*

Shapyshapeshape: Hmmmm who first?

*He looks at the girls and Liam(HE'S AN HONORARY GIRL NOW!)*

Shapyshapeshape: The one with the orange sweater will do fine…

*He crawls out of the vent and becomes an employee. As Liam and Evie are getting the chips, he walks over.*

Shapyshapeshape(IN DISGUISE): Why hello there young ones! Your parents have been looking for you all over, let me bring you to them.