Chapter Three - Carnival of Terror

*We slowly zoom in on the Shack Carnival. A part of the ferris wheel breaks. We see Evie dragging Ivy, wearing a black winter coat filled with cotton candy. In the background we see Gwen trying to knock over bottles with her hands. Then Noelle throws the ball and knocks them all down in one throw.

Noelle: WOOOO! GIMME ALL THE UNDETERMINED SPECIES PLUSHESS

Evie (Dragging Ivy): Ivy hurry up! The Tilt-A-Whirl is right there! +v+

Ivy (Trying to keep her limited edition Skittles cotton candy in her coat): Evie for the love of cheese buds, CALM DOWN!

*A long line appears before them*

Evie: OH FOR THE LOVE OF-

Noelle (Holding a bunch of hand-made plushies that consist of her, Gwen, Ivy, Evie, Mabel, and Dipper): Oh thank god, now I don’t have to go onto the Tilt-a-Whirl *She shudders.*

Evie: NUH-UH SISTA

*Evie grabs her by the arm*

Noelle: No, NO NO, NO NAHAH NO-

Evie: SHUT UP.

Noelle: ;-;

Gwen (Holding onto Noelle’s arm): C'MON YOU GOTTA WIN THE RING TOSS FOR ME

*Noelle escapes Evie’s grasp and goes with Gwen to win ring toss*

Noelle: Heheheh…

*Noelle tosses the ring extremely hard at the carnie.*

Carnie: OOF! *They fall over and pass out.*

Noelle: Yes!

Gwen: WOOOO! *She hops behind the stand and starts inspecting the ring toss*

Gwen: Hey wait a sec… IT REALLY IS RIGGED!

*Gwen pulls a fan out from behind the rings along with one of the bottles. The bottle’s opening has jagged edges, making it harder to get the ring on.*

Noelle: Dang, I knew Stan wanted money but I didn’t know he wanted it that bad.

Stan (With a microphone): STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS! Try to dunk me, I dare you!

Soos (Hammering away at the target at the dunk tank): Haha, no one can knock this down!

Noelle (Walking over): Oh yeah?
Gwen: YOU BETTER WIN THIS OR YOUR LOSING THE BET!

(For context, Gwen and Noelle made a bet to see how many rigged games Noelle could win. Loser has to spend the rest of the day in the forest, for example if Noelle can win at least 5 of them, Gwen goes into the forest, but if Noelle loses one, she goes into the forest)

Stan: Hahah! TRY YOUR LUCK!

Soos (Handing Noelle a ball): Good luck! You’re gonna need iiit. *He walks off.*

Noelle: And 1 and 2 and HUP! *She tosses the ball as hard as she can as Gwen decides to  inspect the target.*

Gwen: This thing is stIIIFF *She notices the ball and rolls out of the way.*

*Noelle’s ball breaks the target and Stan falls in the water*

Stan (Surfacing): HOW THE BELGIAN WAFFLES DID YOU DO THAT?!

Noelle (Blowing on her hand): My family is the master at beating rigged games. It’s in our genes.

Gwen: You blew the target right off!

Ivy (Watching): Woah.

Evie: HOW ON EARTH?!

*People start gathering around in awe*