Chapter Five - Diminishing Discourse

Dipper: Guys come on, we need to show you something, hurry up!

*Dipper and Gwen are running next to each other, trying to see who gets there first. Mabel runs after them with a baby bird in her arm. Then Noelle goes next, fighting off the eagle mother. Then, Ivy is trying to catch up to them, dragging Evie, who was pretending to be passed out, behind her.*

Ivy: Well, it’s hard when you have to carry the weight off TWO. PEOPLE.

*Gwen runs between two trees and Dipper follows behind her. Ivy picks up Evie and throws her.*

Evie: AH-

*Giant crystals are in front of her. They are mainly pink and blue.*

Noelle: Woah. *o*

Mabel: Is this where you got those growing crystals? I thought you got them from the Invisible Wizard!

Dipper: THERE IS NO INV- never mind. =-=

Gwen: Me and Dippy Eggs found those while we were on a walk and I fell through some bushes and ended up here!

*Everyone just kind-of hangs out while Dipper explains them using the journal.*

Dipper: Hey Mabel, let's go back to the Shack. I think we forgot the camping gear.
Evie: WE’RE CAMPING HERE!? :D
Dipper: Yeah. Stan gave you all the day off tomorrow, and nobody was doing anything, so we brought you all her. :)

Evie (Hugging onto Dipper's legs because she always wanted to go camping): Thank…. yoU.
◕‿◕

Mabel: NOW ONWARDS WE GO, BROTHER!

*A couple of minutes go by. Gwen now has a golf club (Not Evie’s. She would NEVER let that happen to her baby).*

Ivy: Gwen get down from there!!!

Gwen (On top of the biggest crystal): NEVER! I MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS! FOR SCIENCE!

*Gwen hits the golf club against the crystal. It starts to crack. The cracks glow bright pink. It explodes, blowing everyone away. The girls wake up in Ford’s lab basement.*

Ford: GREAT GOD YOU ALL ARE ALIVE!

Noelle: YOU EXPECTED US TO DIE!?!?!?

Ford (Burning a paper with forged signatures that says their bodies can be used for science): No…..

Evie (The last to wake up): W-what happened?

Gwen: Shhh, it’s okay meh child.

Evie: Yeah I know.=-=

*Dipper and Mabel run down the stairs.*

Dipper: Oh thank god you're all alive!

Mabel: The crystal exploded and we found you guys laying on the floor.

*Gwen tries to walk out the door, but Ford stops her.*

Ford: Wait! Before you all leave, I found something in all of your blood streams that wasn’t there before.

*He shows the girls a screen with pictures of blood streams. He pulls up a picture of the girl's blood and it has glowing particles inside.*

Gwen: NOPE! Nope nope nopity nope! I JUST woke up and I am NOT spending that time listening to someone say that I have MENTAL. ISSUES!

*Gwen attempts to push him away. Ford steps back before she can. Yet he still goes flying into a wall.*

Mabel and Dipper: GRUNKLE FORD!

Ivy: GWEN! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!

Gwen: I-I I don’t know! I just got upset a-and he went flying!

Ford (Getting up): I-it’s okay everyone. This will just leave a bruise.