Part 1

"Mom, my head hurts." I groaned. I look over to my mom, who has seemed to ignore my complaint. She was dead asleep. "Alright! Passengers you are free to exit! Make sure you bring all your luggage... And welcome to the.. uh.. lovely! Yes lovely.. t-town of South Park!" The pilot said on the intercom.

There weren't many people on the flight, not that im complaining. South Park doesn't seem to be very popular here in the state of Colorado. I shake my mom to wake her up. "(Y/N) (L/N)! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT SHUT YOUR-" I cut her off. "We're here Ma." Her eyes widen, and she hums in response. We get out of our seats and grab our luggages stored above. My luggage was pretty light compared to the THREE other luggages my mom had. I wonder why she packed this much.. Never-mind.. half my clothes are in one of her other luggage bags. The both of us walk out of the plane and were greeted by the South Park air.

While we were on our way to the new house, I noticed many things about this place. It smelt old and rusty, but not in a bad way, I guess. Its like if nostalgia was a smell, you know. I kicked a rock while I continued on the sidewalk. "MR GARRISON THIS IS NOT APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR." A feminine voice yelled. Whats going on? My mom was focused on getting to the house, but I took a little break and looked through the school window. A lady with a pink cardigan and blond hair was scolding a teacher. "Mr. Garrison, you are excused, and you're coming with me, mkay?" Another man in green said. The three adults left the room of kids. Is this the high school I have to attend? Welp, this will be a new experience. 

I make eye contact with a girl in purple clothing. "Hey!" she shouted. I back down from the window. They probably feel so creeped out right now. I lost my mom, South Park isnt that big of a neighbourhood, so im sure ill find her eventually. I keep following the side walk, looking for my mom. I reach the front of the school. Woah, its bigger from the front, but it looks pretty wrecked. I see a group of teens walk out of the school. "What are you looking at?" One of them spit at me. "Looking for a fight?" Another one said. I backed up. I don't want to say anything, or do something to ruin my reputation. The school doors open once again. A boy in an orange parka walks out. It seems as if he's trying to figure out the situation in front of him. He furrows his brows. "MHMPHMH MHMPHMH." He says. I didn't understand a single bit of that. The goth teens run away, leaving me and the boy alone. He gives me an eye smile, but I can only see half of his face. "Thanks for taking care of that.. Im (Y/n) (L/n)." I said with a toothy grin. "Mphmhp mhpmhm!" he said. I did not understand any of that, again. I look at him with a confused face as I tilted my head. The boy sighed and put down his mask. He looked like a cute goof ball. He had little strands of blond hair sticking out, and blue eyes. His smile slowly turned into a smirk. "staring is rude you know?" He pointed out. I jumped at the comment. I tried to rub off the blush from my face with the palms of my hands. His face was cute, but at the same time, It seems like he has a cocky personality. "Falling for me already?" I ignored his comment.

"Anyways, the names Kenny, Kenny Mccormick, but I prefer being called babe." He winked. "Hey Ba- ugh. Kenny." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Heh. Are you new around here? Oh! I have an Idea. Maybe I could give you a tour of the school? Or I could show you around the neighbourhood." His eyes sparkled. I was about to consider his ideas, but I remembered I had to get to the house first. "I would love to, but I kind of need to get to the new place first.. aha.." I cringed at my own words. Oh god (Y/n), starting off bad. Kenny stared into space for a while, then his eyes lit up again. "Maybe I could drop you off at your house then?" He questioned. I thought about it for a while. "Sure I guess. I dont really know the way to my house." I said. I dug through my pocket. I accidentally dropped 10$. Kenny picked it up. "Finders keepers!" He stuck his tongue out. "Whatever." I continued to look through my pockets. "There we go." I straightened out the small sheet of paper. It was my address. I handed it to Kenny. "Awe, I thought it was gonna be your phone number. Bummer. You can have mine instead!" Kenny smiled. Kenny started walking on the side walk. I followed, assuming we were on the way to my house. "So when are you giving me your number?" I said. Kenny smirked. "Desperate now, aren't you? Just kidding! Oh right, sorry, I dont have a phone." He scratched the back of his head. How does he live without a phone? 

We walked passed a little ice rink. I pulled out the camera from the camera case hung around my shoulder. I snapped a picture of the ice rink. It was pretty. "Oh yeah. Thats Starks Pond! It's all frozen up in the winter. Sometimes me and the gang go skating here." The boy said. I stayed silent and we kept walking. Kenny must have a lot of friends, he seems like a social butterfly, based on his first approach to me. He's a pretty flirty too, I find that a bit funny. Kenny halted. "Here we are! This is a nice house you got here. It isn't as old either." Kenny knocks on the door. The door opens. "(Y/n)- oh. Hi there!" My mom greets. "You must be this lovely ladies mother." Kenny bows to my mom. Pfft, the gentleman act. "Oh aren't you just the sweetest!" My mom smiled with her cheeks. "Mom, thats Kenny, I met him on the way to the house. He goes to the high school just over there." I said. "I'll see you tomorrow Kenny." I waved. He waved back, and walked away. I closed the door in relief. Dammit, I held that fart in for so long. I let the fart out. My mom looks over at me and her eyes widen. "GOSH DARN IT! (Y/N) I WILL-"

Thank u for reading the first chapter. let me know if I should continue updating this story! Also, remember when Cartman was crucified? THAT EPISODE MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD. Also I dont know if I should put specific clothing, because from the comments ive seen on other stories, you guys do not like the clothing they pick. NOT THAT MY STYLE IS LIKE THAT. My style is baggy clothes. AND I LOVE IT.

(1201 words)