Part 2

how are you guys liking the first part so far?? i think it was a good intro to the personality of the main character, (Y/n). I love writing, but I get lazy and I know readers hate that 🥲🥲. I HAVE SCHOOL OKAY. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO KEEP WORKING ON THIS BOOK. Also my head is gonna hurt so bad because im writing this in the car. ALSO HAPPY KENNY DAY!!! ENJOY MY LOW BUDGET EDIT UP THERE <3

UPDATE: OK I KINDA FINISHED THIS CHAPTER LATE BUT IM POSTING IT TODAY AND LIKE SORRY FOR NOT FINISHING IT ON KENNYS BIRTHDAY SO IT WOULD MATCH UP WITH THE TEXT

"Sugar plum! Mommy is on her way to her new job! Take care of yourself, breakfast is served, and get ready for school!" My mom shouted. I think I have a migraine. Im half excited to go to my new high school, and half not. Its weird, moving to a whole new town during the middle of the school year, what if what they learn is way different here? I don't even know what to wear. Its already 8:30, I have to make this quick.

I put on  ( any clothing you want :> ) and I rush downstairs. Breakfast, right. I walk over the the counter and see the dish my mom prepared for me. Pancakes, simple and quick, but sometimes its hard to swallow. I'll just pack these with me. I walk over the the cabinets and grab a container. I place the pancakes in the container and put it in my bag. I put on my jacket, and my fluffy dark grey winter hat. I struggle to get my boots on but they slip on my feet eventually. My hometown was never this cold. (lets just pretend okay, sorry if your hometown IS often very cold! My hometown is pretty cold too anyways.)
I slide my bag over my shoulders and grab the keys. I walk out through the door. I shut the door and lock it. Okay, now I just have to find the bus stop.

I look at my phone and its 8:45, the bus arrives at 8:50. I see a familiar orange dressed boy from afar. "Kenny?" I questioned. "Mphmhm!" He replied. Oh good, it is Kenny. Maybe he knows where the bus stop is. Kenny approaches me and signals me to follow him. "Mphm mhphm mhpmh mph." ( the bus stop isnt far. ) he said. the muffles are starting to get a little bit easier to understand. Before I know it, we're already at the bus stop. "Hey Kenny." A boy with a blue hat said. His hat had a little red pompom, and he wore a brown coat. "Mphmpmh." (Hey Stan) Kenny replied. The boys name was Stan. There were two other boys. "You stupid Jew! SUCK MY BALLS." A boy in red yelled. "NEVER FATASS!" The other boy said. He wore a green hat, and the boy in red wore a blue hat with a yellow pompom. "We'll talk about this later. But for now, who are you?" He pointed at me. "Kenny is this your new little girlfriend?" The boy in red said. "Have you done the devils tango yet?" Stan said in a jokingly way. Kenny rolled his eyes. "Not every girl I talk to is my girlfriend." Kenny said, still muffled, but I could understand him better now. "LIAR!" The boy in red said. "Oh right, I'm stan. The fatass wearing red is Eric, but we call him Cartman. Over here is Kyle." He shoved Kyle lightly. "Hes a smartass Jew." Stan smiled. "I guess you've already met Kenny." Said Kyle. These guys seem like pretty good friends, I've never seen a friendship like this before. They feel comfortable making fun of each other, and calling each other weird names. Cartman is a little scary though. "(Y/n) is new in town, I just met her yesterday." Kenny looked over at me. He put an arm around my shoulder. Bold much. I picked up his arm and took it off, the warmth leaving my shoulder. "Feisty," Said Cartman. "I like it." He continued. "Ew Cartman, you're making her uncomfortable." Kyle said, laughing. The bus pulled up in front of us. I'm not sure why but this bus looks kind of odd. Maybe its just because its a little different looking from the ones in my home town. We all walked one by one into the bus. When I walked in, all the eyes were on me. I felt so out of place. "Hey new kid! You're hot!" Yelled a boy with a full blue outfit and yellow pompom. Kenny put his arms around my shoulders, laying his chin on my head as we walked our way over to the back. Kenny whispered something to the blue boy and let me sit in the window seat. "I'll protect you." Kenny whispered with a wink. "Relax, I can manage. Its just a school bus anyways." I rolled my eyes. The bus ride wasn't very long. Kenny had his arm around my shoulders for the most of it. I just brushed it off. I'll try to get a little more comfortable with these new people too.

We got out of the bus and I see the familiar front of the school. Kenny taps me on the head. "(Y/n), I'll lead you to your first class. Let me see your schedule." He said. I pulled the schedule out of my pocket, it was crumpled. I dont really take care of small things well. I give the schedule to Kenny. "You have a few classes with me, and some with the other guys. You'll see at least one of us in each class. Oh and we have the first class together." Kennys eyes lit up. I followed him through the hallways. There were a lot of gangs, and really pretty girls, they all look scary. My old school wasn't like this at all. The school looks pretty wrecked. We arrived to our first class, science. Kenny took a seat and gestured me to follow him, but the teacher stopped me. "Class, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself. "Hello, my name is (Y/n)." I made it quick because of all the dirty looks I got, mostly from the girls.  I see the girl in purple once again. She smiled big at me. She had the prettiest smile I had ever seen. Her long black hair looked super healthy too. "Come sit over here!" She tapped the seat next to her and another girl. 

I sat down next to her and she introduced herself. Her name was Wendy, and her friend with the blond hair was Bebe. Wendy wanted to become good friends with me. "Science is the WORST! Right (Y/n)?" Wendy groaned. "Last year, I got the worst marks ever on science. Its just something I'm not interested in." I put my head down on the table. "I'm sure this year will be different. Im so glad we're all in our junior year. I'm so ready to graduate next year, and with (Y/n) its gonna be a million times better!" Said Bebe. Wendy agreed and continued to talk about this school year. Bebe pulled out lipstick from her purse. "Oh hey, (Y/n)? What kind of lipstick are you using?" Bebe asked. "I'm not wearing any lipstick?" I said "What? Your lips are so pretty!" Bebe said. Wendy and Bebe give the best compliments. I feel good them, they seem like really good friends.