Part 3

-Lunch time-

The bell rang. "Let's go (Y/n)." called Wendy. I nodded and followed Wendy. She stopped by her locker. "Just give me a second kay'?" I gave her a thumbs up as she put her books away. "Wheres your locker? You've been carrying all that stuff with you." She tugged on my backpack sleeve. I grabbed my schedule sheet from my pocket and checked if it said my locker number anywhere. I scanned the paper. There it is. Locker number 144. "It says it right here, I'm locker number 144" I said. Wendy leaned over to double check. "Perfect, it has the locker code there too. Follow me!" She started walking the opposite direction we came from. What would I do without Wendy. We walked for about 5 minutes and we finally made it to my locker.

"Sup good looking." A voice said. Where did that come from? The locker next to me slammed shut, Kenny appeared and eye smiled at me. "Kenny.." I said, trying to put it my locker code. "I'll be on my way to the lunch room." Wendy said and walked away. Kenny continues to watch me figure out how the locker code worked. "Hurry (Y/n) I'm hungryyyy." He said. I ignored him and got my locker open. I let out a sigh of relief. I thought I'd never get that damn thing open. I put in all my textbooks on the top shelf, and hung my backpack up on the hanger under the shelf. I took my phone out and checked if my mom had sent a message. "What phone is that? Ive never seen one of those before." Asked Kenny. "Oh yeah, my phone is pretty outdated. Its just a simple flip phone, not much on it. Just text and call and some random stuff." I said, shutting my locker. "Why dont you have a normal flatscreen whatever you call it phone? With all the apps and stuff. How are you gonna post our couple selfies?" Kenny whined. I laughed. "We aren't a couple, Kenny. We just met. Oh, and I can also take pictures on my flip phone, but I usually just use my photo camera." I switched over to the camera setting on my phone. I lifted up my phone to take a selfie. Kenny lays his chin on my head, coming into the frame.

"Cheese!" We said in sync. He smiled again. His smile was so adorable.. even though I couldn't see it, just his eyes. I added the photo to my favourites album. I removed everything else from my favourites album, because it was all just food pictures.

"C'mon."

I followed Kenny to the lunch room. Once we got there, it was PACKED. A few eyes laid on me, but I wasn't bothered, I'm just too hot for this world I guess. I see Stan and his friends over at one table. Me and Kenny walk over to greet them.

"Hey guys." Kenny sat down. Everyone else had ordered food already. I packed a lunch though. "Sup Kinny." Cartman slapped Kennys back lightly. We all sat down together. Wendy was with Bebe. At the other table. They both smiled and waved to me, I smiled back. "Cartman you're so fat you're weighing down this whole bench." Kyle said.

"For the last time, IM NOT FAT IM BIG BONED YOU STUPID JEW"

"(Y/n), mind switching spots with me?" Kyle pleaded.

I shrugged and got up, Kyle walked over to the other side of the table and sat in my spot. Woah, Kyle wasn't lying.. the bench was getting weighed down by Cartman. I was now sitting across from stan. Me and Stan havent talked much. He was looking down, his raven black hair falling down lightly. I think he was on his phone.

"Take a look at Kenny, hes not weighing down the bench is he? Hm Cartman?" Kyle pointed. Time to hear Cartmans 'big boned' response.

"Its because im big boned. PLUS, Kinny is poor! I meannnn LOOK AT HIS JACKET THINGY! HES BEEN WEARING IT SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR! And, and, and, he doesnt eat.. BECAUSE HE CANT AFFORD FOOD!" Cartman smiled.

Kenny is poor? Well it kinda explains his outfit. I mean, his parka. It was pretty dusted all around but he looked pretty comfortable in it. This parka seems really special to him. Or.. maybe he couldnt afford anything else.. sorry, that was rude, but I was trying to be somewhat realistic.