Part 5

A few weeks have passed and I've made a better bond with Kenny and them, well, mostly Kenny. I got pretty close with Eric too, he even opened up to me. Me and Eric usually talk about everything after school. He had a little bit of a soft spot for me.

It was the weekend. Finally. My mindset is always 'Make it to Friday' every time a new Monday starts. This week went by pretty fast, but it was so boring because a lot of school work was handed out.

Im heading over to starks pond at 6 AM to watch the sunrise with the gang. Its summer in south park right now. It gets really hot. Its 5:20 AM right now so I should probably be getting ready soon. I put on (a summer outfit or whatever you wanna wear) and put on some music. Music really helps me get up in the mornings. I get downstairs and head to the kitchen, looking for what to eat. Im not really hungry and I dont wanna eat too much right now, so I'll just eat some fruit. I got some strawberries and watermelon out from the fridge. I started eating as I scrolled through my messages.

Stan: Dude, am I the only one awake right now?? I'm heading to Starks pond soon.

Kyle: Hey stan, I'm up. I'm about to go to Starks pond too. Does anyone know of Kenny is coming?

Stan: Yeah Kenny is coming too.

Eric: Bring some snacks guys, I'm starving and we have NO FOOD.

Stan: Whatever man, bring your own food.

(Y/n): I'll bring fruits, and maybe some cookies ad chips. Is that okay?

Eric: Thats perfect! Kyle, Stan, be more like (Y/n).

Kyle: Shut up fatass. And yeah thats nice of her.

(Y/n): Guys its 5:45 Im gonna start walking.

Kyle: Alright, see you guys there.

I put some fruits, cookies, and chip bags into a small tote bag. I throw it around my shoulder and walk over to the counter.

I wrote a small note:

'Mom, I'm watching the sunrise at Starks pond with my friends. Don't worry about me. Love you.'

I place the sticky note on the counter where it was easy for my mom to see it. I walk over to the door and slide on of my shoes on. Hold on, I forgot to bring some drinks. I pick up some juice boxes from the fridge and hop on my foot without a shoe on. I had my camera around my waist already. Im always ready for a picture.

As I walk down the sidewalk, I see a cute little kitten walk by.

"Awe hey little girl wheres your owner?" I took a look at her neck and there wasnt a collar. There wasnt even a cat tattoo on her ear (Yes cats have tattoos drawn on their ears, Its like some random numbers and letters I think? Or at least thats from where I live).

She purrs and rubs her head against my ankle. I take a look at the box which seemed to be her home. 'free cat, take it' I read. Poor baby. I dont really have the money right now, and I dont really think I can take care of a kitten at the moment. I walk away in despair and continue my journey to Starks pond.

The kitten follows me behind closely.

"Noo, I cant take care of you." But I knew in my heart this kitty was really suffering. She looked very hungry and cold. I gave up and let her follow me.

"Okay fine. I'll let you come along, but I'll have to buy you some food after the sunrise okay?"

The kitten simply meowed and followed me. It was shaking a little, so I picked her up into my arms.

I continued to walk until I saw Starks pond.

(Kenny POV)

Me and the guys are already here and we waited on (Y/n). We placed down a small picnic blanket next to the biggest tree there. (I dont think theres actually trees near starks pond? or I'm not sure.)

"(Y/N)!" Cartman pointed.

(Y/n) made it. She had something in her arms. I went closer and saw it was a little ginger kitten.

"Hey guys, found this little girl on the way here." She smiled down at the kitten.

She set it down on the picnic basket, and as soon as she took out the snacks, Cartman was on his way to eat it all.

"Dont eat it all fatass!" Kyle yelled.

Stan looked tilted.

It makes sense because Cartman is always eating everything.

(1016 words)

I js wanna say thank u for all the small views I get I love u guys 😭💞 it gives me so much motivation knowing people actually want to read my stuff <3