Part 7

!!!ARTWORK NOT MINE!!!

I actually saw that drawing on another persons Kenny x reader story and maybe thats what i want to imagine Kenny as if thats okay with you guys, dont be afraid to change up some things about kenny's looks or like ur clothing and stuff <3

sorry for the bad update times

I <3 you guys

(Y/N POV)

Not another Monday. Me and Red finished our project over the weekend. I got up and put some music on my phone. I looked through my closet and put on my dads old hoodie and some loose shorts. I heard he was coming back from (hometown) we couldn't really afford to bring all of us but my parents decided it was best for just me and my mom to go, and my dad would follow along.

It was still a little early so I had a lot of time. I went downstairs and got out some milk and cereal.

I fed the little kitten that I found. My mom was aware of her. She rolled around cutely. I think she has fleas so we had to get that checked out. She was a little malnourished so we needed to bring her to a vet. After that, we can adopt her officially if my mom really agrees. We're gonna do all of that after school though.

I brought my bowl of cereal to the couch and put on (Fav show). I started to think about summer break. Where would I be at the end of the school year? Would I still be friends with everyone? Its still a long way to go. Its only september.

I turned the tv off and got my backpack on. I placed my dirty dishes in the sink giving myself a mental note I would wash them later. I put on my shoes as I left the house and locked the door. I started walking to the bus stop.

"Hey guys."

"Hi (Y/n)" they all greeted.

Stan looked a little upset today.

I approached him quietly, but Kenny tugged on my sleeve.

"(he doesnt wanna be bothered right now, I think its about Wendy again)" Mumbled Kenny.

I made slight eye contact with him and nodded.

The bus pulled up and we all went in.

I sat down, waiting for Kenny, my seat partner to arrive.

My eyes grew a wide when I saw Stan sit next to me instead of Kenny. Before Kenny took the seat across from us, he looked down at Stan then back to me, with a confused expression.
The bus started going.

After a few minutes Stan spoke up.

"(Y/n) I dont know what to do."

"Stan, can you elaborate on that? I want to help you."

"Its just, ever since me and Wendy started dating again we've had so much more ups and downs, if you know what I mean. Like yes, I know its normal for couples to fight, but not that much. Ive done nothing about it, and I'm not planning on doing anything until she comes to me."

"Stan, have you noticed, its always Wendy coming back to you. You arent realizing that the reason Wendy is acting like this is because of that. She feels like shes the only one putting up the relationship anymore, she really loves you and she wants it to work out. You cant stay here all day and not do anything about it, you have to get up and get moving because one day Wendy wont see anyone for who they are anymore. Even a slight text first can make Wendy know you care. You dont always have to wait on her. She loves you Stan and she just wants you to treat her the way any boyfriend would. Give it a try, and I'll be here if you need anything else okay? You're like my older brother."

Stan sniffled. Tears came down his face.

I pulled him into a hug and he kept nodding over my shoulder.

"It'll be okay Stan."

"You're right (Y/n), I should really do something about it."

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY OMG I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING ANAKJWHWJEBENENEHFHFB LET ME GET TO THE GOOD PARTS ALREADYYYY 😭😭 HI GUYS