Part 9

SEE I TOLD YOU I WOULD UPDATE MORE!!

1 month later.

I put on my boots and snow gear. Its Sunday, I have school tomorrow. I didn't really have plans to go anywhere but I just wanted to go outside. I haven't taken a walk by myself in a long time. I was off work today.

"Come here Omelet." I called out. Omelet is what I named my kitty. We had found out he was a boy after taking him to the vet. He got everything done, like his ear tattoo, and he got flea checked. I poured some cat food into his bowl. He rubbed his head against my hand and started eating.

"I'll see you later. Mom! Im going out."

"Okay! dont come back home too late." She yelled from upstairs,

I stepped out and locked the door.

I was on my way to Starks pond, it wasn't fully frozen yet, its only early November. I put on my headphones and started listening to some music.

*

As I get closer I see two heads on the bench. On of them is.. Kenny. The other, is a female. She looked like she was from our school. Was that who I thought it was? Oh.

Tammy Warner, Kennys ex girlfriend. Expected they'd be here. They've gotten pretty close for the past month and Kenny has been talking about her a lot.

Honestly we've gotten pretty distant in a month. I started hanging out with Craigs group a little more. It was with Craig, Tweek, Tolkien, and Clyde.

I made my footsteps a little more quiet walking past Kenny and Tammy.

Crack.

A tree branch snapped.

I was only 5 meters away from them, so they heard it pretty well.

I proceeded to walk, not looking back.

"(Y/n)?" Kenny called out.

"Were you stalking us.." Asked Tammy.

I turned around with tired eyes and shook my head 'no'. It hurt seeing the two of them together, considering my feelings for Kenny.

They both stood up and walked away. I sat on the bench they previously were on and swayed my legs to the music.

A figure approaches me.

"Cartman?"

He devours a bag of chips as he sits down right next to me.

"Why so sad (Y/n)" He smiled.

"Why are you smiling."

"Because you look sad."

"Fuck you."

"Theres something different about you (Y/n)."

"What."

"One day you're mean, and one day you're nice.. are you on your period."

"No. Why would you straight up ask me that. If you ever ask me again ill slap you."

Cartman suddenly feels uneasy.

"Whatever. You and Kinny havent been talking for so long, why?"

"None of your business."