Part 6

I took a seat on the picnic blanket and the kitten climbed onto my lap. It was adorable. (Y/n) let out a little smile and took her camera out.

"I'll take a group photo of you guys! Get in the frame." She held the canera to her eye.

Everyone got down next to me and the little fur ball on my lap.

"Say cheese!"

We all smiled except for Cartman, because his mouth was filled with cookies and chips. Stan took out some blankets.

"Alright guys, theres only for blankets.. so Eric and Kenny have to share." Stan states.

"NO, I AM NOT SHARING WITH THE POOR BOY." Cartman screamed.

"Fine, Cartman and (Y/n)." Stan replied.

"No, Im not going next to a woman." Said Cartman.

"Why cant you or Kyle just share a blanket? Or at least with Cartman." She questioned stan.

"Because me and Kyle were the ones that planned to bring blankets, so it only makes it fair that we dont need to share." Stan says.

We all look at Cartman with his pleading face.

"Fine, Cartman gets his own blanket and (Y/n) and Kenny share."

"Its okay! I'm not that cold." (Y/n) smiled.

I leaned on the big tree with my blanket wrapped around me. Everyone else was eating while Stan was on his phone.

"Guys! The sun should be rising and time soon now. (Y/n) can I borrow your camera to take a picture?" Kyle asked.

"Sure! Here just click this button and It'll take a picture." She handed her camera to Kyle.

Everyone sat back down. (Y/n)s cat curled up into a ball on top of my blanket. I petted her as she moved around in my lap.

I look over to (Y/n) and see her arms around her knees. She looked pretty cold to me.

"Psst, (Y/n). Wanna join me?" I asked, nervously.

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Yeah theres enough room for the both of us." I said.

She scooted over and got into the blanket with me. We were really close. I felt myself starting to burn up.

"Are you okay Kenny?" She questioned.

I looked down at her. Her nose red. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Answer me."

"I'm fine (Y/n)."

She puts an arm around my waist and comes in closer. Oh god (Y/n). She looked up at me confused.

"Do you have a fever? You're really warm." She puts a hand on my forehead.

"I know you're just trying to make me take my hood off."

"Maybe.." She chuckled.

Her eyes slowly closed. The sun hasn't even come up yet. I don't wanna wake her though. I feel her breathing lightly. My eyelids begin to get heavy. Its pitch black.

(KYLE POV)

I saw a small dot of light beginning to rise. The sunset was here. I took out (Y/n)s camera and got it ready to take a shot.

"Guys the sunrise! Everyone get ready." I said

"Uhh we have some sleepy lovebirds over here." Stan said.

I turned to face the big spruce tree and there under was (Y/n) resting her head on Kenny's shoulder. I CALLED IT.

"Lets not wake them up and just take pictures of the sunrise." Stan shrugged.

I put the camera right up to my eye and took pictures as the sun arose. It was beautiful. I had an idea. I turned around, still looking through the camera, and took pictures of (Y/n) and Kenny. Those lovebirds are adorable.

-Timeskip-

"Hey, you guys are finally awake." I tapped Kennys shoulder.

"Kyle what time is it.." (Y/n) said in a sleepy voice.

"Its already 11 am. We were just playing basketball and football this entire time. We even went to craigs house to eat. We also fed your kitten at Cartmans place." I said.

"Fuck. I guess we were really tired." Kenny rubbed his forehead.

(KENNY POV)

Her arm was still around my waist, maybe even tighter. Kyle started packed and left us behind.

"(Y/n)."

"Hm?"

"When are you planning to let go of me?" I smirked.

"Oh shut up Kenny." She replied.

"Just a few more minutes please." she snuggled in closer.

Do I like (Y/n)? We've been hanging out for a while now, and I do think about her a lot.. Maybe I do have feelings for (Y/n), But I cant hurt her like I did to all the girls from before. All I had was fuck buddies and I never really thought about what 'True Love' was. I mean yeah I do have sexual fantasies with (Y/n), but I think I really love her. Ive never felt like this with anyone.. a romantic feeling? Not just a sexual feeling. (Y/n) meant more to me.

I love (Y/n).

DID U GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER?? AND YES UR PROBABLY SAYING, OMGGG FINALLY A ROMANTIC CONNECTION BETWEEN (Y/N) AND KENNYYYYY. I LOVE YOU GUYS

omg track and field is tomorrow and I am SO SO SO EXCITED. I love long jump. My relay team is decent but ILL CARRY THEM TO VICTORY! I love sharing about my life <33 I KNOW MOST PEOPLE DONT EVEN READ THESE BUT LIKE YK. I'm currently about to write the next chapter 😈😈