Part 4

(Y/N POV)

It was the last period. I sat next to Red. Red was friends with Wendy and Bebe but I don't really know much about her.

"Class! Today we're starting a new project. Groups will consist of 3 members, which I will decide." The teacher stated.

"Tolkien, Wendy, and Stan."

"Babe! We're in the same group!" Yelled Wendy. She grabbed onto Stans arm.

"Heidi, Butters, and Pip."

The three grouped up. A few more groups were called before ours.

"Red, and.. It looks like we don't have enough people for a group of three. Red and (Y/n), you will be presented as a group of two."

Red scooted closer to me. "Hey (Y/n)" She smiled. Her smile was beautiful, she had cherry red hair that matched her blush.

"Hey.. Red? Yeah. So where should we do the project at?" I questioned.

"We can do it at your place I guess, but whatever is fine with me!" She still had her smile plastered along her face.

I nodded and grabbed my binder. I was on my way back to my locker. I saw a familiar face as I walked through the hall. It was Kenny again. It seems as if he was following me, but maybe he just tried to get to his locker as well. Once we got there, he unlocked his locker in two seconds. I was still getting used to this, since my old school had no privacy at all for our belongings, we used hangers on the wall. I slung my backpack over my arms and took out my phone.

1 message

Mom: Hey sugarplum, can't pick you up today! Sorry! Mommy is very busy with her work and we have another meeting. I think my schedule will be a little later from now on. I don't think this was intended but we'll have to deal with it like this. Maybe you could walk home with one of your friends? I don't want to worry about you, it'll be safer. Maybe the handsome gentleman that came to our house the other day? Love you sugar!

(Y/n) Liked a message

"Hey Kenny?"

"Whats up?"

"My mom wants me to walk home with someone, can you come with?"

"Sure babe."

I ignored his little nickname again. It didn't bother me but I slightly tense up at the name. Kenny grabs his stuff and shuts his locker. We walk side by side in the halls with a good small distance in between us. As we walked through the halls, I saw red again.

"Hey! (Y/n). I uhm.. I- Well.. I forgot to get your number! You know.. for the project? You can text me your address." She stuttered quite a bit there.

"Yeah of course, pass me your phone."

I grabbed her phone. I typed in my phone number and saved it as one of her contacts. I labeled myself (Y/n) with a star next to it. She happily took her phone and walked away. Me and Kenny continued to walk through the halls, and soon arrived to the front doors. Kenny opened the door for me.

"Ladies first." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and walked right through the doors. The sun blinded me a bit but it was tolerable. There wasn't much of a snow fall last night so I didn't have to worry about walking into piles of snow. I heard in south park it could snow pretty heavy at points. Some said the weather here was unpredictable. We walked along the snowy side walk, not a word, but we could hear the snow crunching every step.

"So (Y/n), tell me about yourself."

"Where do I start? Well.. I guess all my life i've been a single child, which I don't know if its a good or bad thing. I like to eat (fav food). And I really like sleeping in on school days."

"Thats.. interesting. I have two siblings, one older brother, and one little sister. It's not that bad having siblings, it could be pretty comfortable sometimes. I like sleeping in on school days too! We should do it together sometime." He smirked.

God I wanna slap that smirk off his face again. I wonder what he looked like without his hood. Maybe if I just-

"Nuh uh missy, you don't get to see that until you're worthy."

"Worthy of what exactly?"

"I dont know. Just.. not yet."

"Why? Are you ugly?" I laughed.

"Quite the opposite."

"Mmmm.. prove it."

"No I'd rather let you believe im ugly."

"Fine."

We continued to walk down the sidewalk and we eventually got to my front porch. I unlockdd the door.

"Hey Kenny?"

"Hm?"

"Are you busy?"

"No? Why?"

"Wanna stay over a bit? maybe play some video games or i don't know.. talk about the town, maybe about school?" I asked. I don't know how long until my mom would get home so I might as well TRY to get some company.

"How much are you paying me to keep you company? Just kidding. Sure, why not? No funny business though.. unless.."

"Shut up Kenny" I laughed again.

I tugged on his sleeve, wanting him to get inside the house already. The cold air was coming in quickly. I turned around to a red faced Kenny. He must've gotten cold.

"(Y/n) why are you gripping me so hard?"

"Sorry, habit."

We walk over to the kitchen. I was a single child so I was pretty free to do a lot of stuff. The bad thing is that i'm a pretty boring person and I have no idea what to do.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Maybe just a snack, i'm not that hungry."

I grabbed some (any snack) and handed it to Kenny. Before he ate I spoke up.

"Lets go to my room." I said.

He closely followed me upstairs.

hi so, im eating cheese rn, AND MY LACTOSE ASS IS DYING.