1

Daisy's Pov:

"My name is Daisy. I have been alone most of my time and life. I am about 8 years old. I was adopted by a couple who apparently didn't want me. And I was told that my parents perished a long time ago. So the only thing that I have to remember about my father is this toy that he gave to me when I was just a baby. But I have a weird feeling that I am not human and that I am something else but much bigger. And that I feel like that, I don't even belong here. I feel like that, I belong somewhere else on a different planet. But where exactly and what planet that might be. That I do not know. I was sitting alone in a cave when I heard something. It sounded like someone or something transforming. I went out to look and I saw a giant robot that was gray and silver with purple streaks and highlights. I was going to go back into the cave until I missed my footing. Great Daisy. Nice to have my cover blown. And great he found me. The figure quickly went over and he immediately lifted me up."

Non-Pov:

Megatron immediately turned to where he heard the noise. He looked up and he noticed a little fleshling. He quickly ran over and he lifted you up. "Ummm. Why is a little fleshling like you all alone." He asked you. "I....I live alone sir." I replied back. He looked at you. "Alone. How old are you, fleshling." He asked me. "I am only 8 years old, sir. And if you are going to ask if I have any parents. My answer is no. My parents perished when I was just a baby. But my adopted parents didn't care about me or want me. So I am living on my own. Been surviving." I said to this stranger. Megatron looked at you and he eyed you very carefully. "Hmm. Why do you look so familiar, fleshling." He asked me. I looked at him. "I don't know. I've never met you before in my life sir." I said and replied back.

Megatron chuckled. "I see that you have proper manners, fleshling. Not many fleshlings that I have come across in my lifetime have proper manners. But please call me Megatron or Lord Megatron." He says to you. I nodded. "Yes, sir. Uh. Sorry. I mean Lord Megatron." Megatron chuckled. "It's fine, little one. Hmm." Megatron said while thinking about taking you with him to take care of you. I looked at him. "What." I said to this guy who is named Megatron. "I think I will take care of you. Don't know why. But I just have a feeling that I should take care of you." He says to you. Megatron walked over and grabbed something that he needed. "Oh. Wait, Megatron. My stuff is in that cave." I said to Megatron. Megatron walked over to the cave and he sat you down. You ran over and you grabbed all of your stuff. Megatron couldn't believe that you lived out here all alone and all by yourself. You then ran over to Megatron. He looked down at you and he noticed something that you were holding in your hands. He tilted his helm.

He looked more closely until he saw it. It looked exactly like the toy that he gave to his daughter before he sent her away in an escape pod. "Uh. Fleshling. Where did you get that toy?" He asked you. "Well, my adopted parents told me that it was from my biological parents. But they told me that they had perished. They said that this toy was from my father. He gave it to me when I was just a baby. So this is all that I have that was from my father." Megatron nodded. And he lifted you up. But he gently took the toy. He eyed the toy carefully. He was wondering if this could be his daughter's toy. The only thing to know if it is, is that there is a description that he put on the toy. It is written in a cybertronian language. He then turned it over and he saw what he was hoping for. He immediately gasped. "SilverMega." He whispered to himself. He looked at you. "What is your name, little one?" He asked you. "Uh. My name is Daisy. Why?" I asked him. Soon Megatron immediately collapsed. He went and he sat down hard. "Mister. Is everything okay?" I asked him. He looked at you. "Almost. This toy that you have. It actually belonged to my daughter. Can you read this description? And can you tell me what it says?" He asked you.

I went and I looked at it. "Yeah, I can read it. It says to SilverMega, my little princess, Love sire. Why are you asking me this? And how does this belong to your daughter? I ain't your daughter. My father is dead." I said and asked him. "Because little one. This toy actually belonged to my daughter. I mean how can you understand our language? But not only that no one and I mean no human understands this language. It is a Cybertronian language meaning it's an alien language fleshling." He says to you. I looked at him. "Yes they do. I can understand it. And wait, alien language." I asked and said to him, telling him that I can understand it.

Megatron shook his helm. Megatron sighs. "The reason why you can understand it is because you are not human. You are Cybertronian. In your opinion, what does "sire mean to you?" He asked you. "Uh. In my mind I am saying this and this is what I am thinking that the word sire means father." I replied back to him. Suddenly you started to talk in Cybertronian. Megatron looked at you. He knew that you were Cybertronian, not human. Because humans don't even know or they don't even understand their own language. Megatron sighs. "Little one. You are Cybertronian, not human and not only that. You may be my long lost daughter." He says to you. You looked up at him. You didn't say anything because you were shocked at what you had just heard. He then com-linked Soundwave for a bridge. "Soundwave. I am in need of a bridge." You then heard a humming sound. You looked and saw a green and blue portal appear out of nowhere. Megatron then proceeded his way. You were now going to be living with the Decepticons. And the warlord was going to be taking care of you. But he doesn't know why. But he has a feeling why he is and why he wants to take care of you and protect you. It's because you may be his daughter. His one daughter he sent away in an escape pod just right after the war broke out and started.