5

SilverMega's Pov:

"I started waking up. I slowly opened my optics. I felt better than I did before. I felt like I actually had a good night's recharge. I turned and I looked but I didn't see FireClaw. Oh man. I am in so much trouble. FireClaw. FireClaw, where are you? I have to find him before Sire gets mad at me for losing FireClaw."

Non-Pov:

Megatron was in his room sitting at his desk and looking over the results that were stored on his datapad. FireClaw was sitting on Megatron's desk watching him. FireClaw walked over to Megatron and he nuzzled his head against Megatron's arm. Megatron smiled and he chuckled. He went and he gently stroked FireClaw's back and head with his digits. FireClaw purred. Megatron reached over and he grabbed a small energon cube for FireClaw. "Here FireClaw." Megatron said to FireClaw. FireClaw looked and saw Megatron holding a small energon cube. FireClaw knew what Megatron was doing. He was getting ready to pounce. Before FireClaw knew it Megatron tossed the cube in the air and he immediately jumped and he caught the cube and he quickly ate the cube. Devouring it whole. He then went and he licked his paws and dermas. Megatron chuckled. He went and he gently rubbed FireClaw's head. Soon Megatron and FireClaw both heard you calling for him.

"FireClaw. FireClaw. Where are you? You're going to get me in trouble. Oh. I am going to be in so much trouble if my sire finds out that I lost FireClaw. And that I don't even know where he is." I said out loud. I stepped out of the halls that connect to my room and to my Sire's room. I walked into my Sire's room and I turned and I saw my sire sitting at his desk with FireClaw sitting on top of his desk. FireClaw turned and he saw you and he immediately jumped and he landed right into your arms. You giggled. "Sweetie, you need to be taking care of him. And you need to know where he is at all times. Remember our deal." My sire said. Reminding me of our deal that we made. "I know, sire. I'm Sorry. I was recharging when he got out. FireClaw please don't do that. I don't want to lose you. You are very special. Right sire." I asked my sire. My sire chuckled. "Yes, very special actually. Because it's been eons since I haven't seen FireClaw's species or kind." My sire said.

I walked over to where my Sire's berth was located. I climbed on his berth and I sat down on my sires berth. "So, sire. What do you want me to do today?" I asked my sire. "Hmm. Not sure, sweetie. You are just too young to do anything." Your sire says to you. Megatron reached over and he grabbed a pad. He turned but once he did he smiled and he chuckled. "FireClaw. Stop it. That tickles." I said. Megatron got up from his desk and he walked over to a cabinet that he had that was located near the corner of the wall. You looked and thought your sire was going to rescue and save you but no. He went and he started tickling you. I laughed and giggled. "Sire. Sire. I surrender." I said to my sire.

Megatron looked at you. "Hmm. I thought you would never surrender, my child. I mean aren't you the child and the sparkling of The Almighty Megatron." My sire asked me. I looked at my sire. "Yes, I am the child and the sparkling to the Almighty Megatron. But I will only surrender to you, sire. I will never surrender to anyone and not even to our greatest enemy." I said and replied back to my sire. "Eh. Fair enough my child." My sire said. I reached up for my sire. Megatron went and he lifted you up and sat you down. Megatron walked over and grabbed something out. You watched your sire grabbing something and walking over to you. He handed the item to you that was a cube that contained a liquid blue substance.

I looked at my sire and I tilted my helm. I heard a low chuckle escape from his chest. "Sire. What is this?" I asked my sire. "Sweetie. You need to drink this. This is what we drink which is called energon. We drink in order to stay online and for our systems not to shut down on us." Your sire says to you. I nodded. I took the cube and I looked at it. "Drink it SilverMega. I can't risk losing you like I lost your carrier. You are all that I have that reminds me of her." My sire said. I went and I drank the cube. I thought it would taste terrible but it doesn't. Soon I saw my sire coming back over to me.