6

You were sitting in a corner in your room. FireClaw knew something was wrong. He could feel it and sense it. He jumped down and he walked over to you and he nuzzled you. You went and lifted FireClaw up and sat him on your lap. "Oh FireClaw. I can't lose my sire. I just can't. I thought at the beginning that my real parents were dead. But they aren't. My carrier is gone and she was killed before the war started, and that's what sire had said and explained to me. But my sire was alive and I didn't even know that my sire was alive. But now it feels like he is gone." I said to FireClaw. Soon I heard something. A voice that I have never heard before. "Don't worry SilverMega, he will make it." The voice said to you. I looked down at FireClaw. "FireClaw was that you." I asked him. He nodded. "Yup. I can talk. It took me a couple of days to learn how to talk." FireClaw says to you. "I never knew you could talk. But I hope that you are right, FireClaw." I said and replied back to FireClaw. "I know that I am right. Trust me. Your sire will make it and pull through this." FireClaw said to you. I smiled. Soon I heard the doors to my room open. I looked up to see who it was. And it was Soundy.

Soundwave walked in and he looked around for you until he turned to his right and he saw you sitting on the floor in a corner near the wall. He walked over to you and he sat down next to you. He then looked and he noticed a cybercat. He eyed it carefully. I was thinking about the fun days and the fun times I had with my sire until I heard a voice that I had never heard before. And the voice was deep in a monotone. "A cybercat. I haven't seen one for eons or for millions of years." Soundwave said using his real voice instead of his voice recordings. I looked up at Soundy. Because he didn't use his voice recordings like he always does. "Soundy. Was that your real voice? And why haven't I heard you use it before." I asked him. He nodded. "Yes. It is. I don't use it very often. I only use it when I am alone with Lord Megatron and when no one is around." He said and replied back to you. I nodded. I then looked down at the floor. "I can't lose my sire, Soundy. I just can't. Soundy. I want to see sire. Please. I think it will make me feel better if I see him." I said to Soundy. Soundwave nodded. He got up and lifted you up. Soon a bridge opened. FireClaw, follow me and Soundy. Soon we both walked through the bridge.

Meanwhile, in the Med Bay. Knockout was in the med bay checking and looking over at Lord Megatron's vitals and health. And it didn't look very promising. Which worried and startled Knockout. Knockout sighs. "Please wake up my Liege. The princess needs you. And we also need you. Because we can't have Starscream running and doing everything around." Knockout said. Soon he heard a bridge open. He looked and saw Soundwave stepping out holding and carrying the princess. But soon he saw something walking out of the bridge and following right behind Soundwave. He looked and he saw a cybercat. "A cybercat. I haven't seen one for eons or for millions of years." Knockout said. Soundwave walked over and he sat you down next to your sire.

I immediately cried. I went and I lightly touched my Sire's face. It didn't feel warm like it used to. I went and I wrapped my servos around his neck and I hugged him. I then whispered to my sire. Even though he may hear me or he may not hear me. "Please, sire. Please come back to me sire. I can't lose you like we lost my carrier." I said and whispered to my sire. I went and I nuzzled my sire. I then was thinking and wondering who is and who was going to be in charge. I wasn't going to allow or let that stupid seeker named Starscream be in charge. "Soundy. I know that I am the princess to the Decepticons. And I know my sire would say that I made the right decision. I am putting you in charge until my sire gets back up on his peds. But I will only do small things that I am able to do to help you out." I said to Soundy. Soundwave nodded. "Soundy, Knockout. Can you please leave me and FireClaw alone with my sire?" I said and asked Soundy and Knockout if me and FireClaw can be alone with my sire. Knockout and Soundwave nodded. They both left and it was just you, FireClaw and your sire.

SilverMega's Pov:

"I went and I laid my helm against my sires' helm. 'I need you, sire.' I said. Hoping that my sire could hear me. 'C....carrier. If you can hear me. Please help and bring back my sire to me. I can't live without him. I just can't.' I said out loud to my carrier. Hoping that she could and was able to hear me. I was thinking about everything until I realized that I was going and falling into a deep recharge lying next to my sire. Soon I fell and went fast asleep lying next to my sire and feeling safe."

Megatron's Pov:

"I didn't even know where I was. I was trying to get back to my daughter. But I couldn't and I didn't know why. I miss her; and I know that she misses me dearly. And that I know that I need to find a way to get back to her because she still needs me because she's only 8yrs old. But not only that, she already thought that I was dead in the beginning until both me and her found out about something. I discovered that she was SilverMega, who is my daughter who I had sent away eons ago in an escape pod to keep her safe away from the Autobots. And that SilverMega who formally went by the name Daisy when she was living and residing on this planet that is called Earth. She discovered that I was her true and real sire. But whenever I am close to her she suddenly disappears and I notice that she is getting further and further away from me. I can see myself lying on the med berth connected to cables and everything and I can see her lying next to me and snuggling closer to my helm. I wanted to feel the warmth from my child. But I couldn't. And I know my child wants to feel the same thing. Because it helps her relax and everything. I was hearing her saying something but I couldn't understand what she was saying. I want to hold her and everything but I can't and it's starting to scare me and I never get scared of anything. Well, not all the time. But Starscream doesn't need to know that or he doesn't need to know it. But this definitely scared me big time. I have to find a way to get back to my little sparkling. I just have to. I am everything to her and she is everything to me. I will find a way to get back to you, my little princess. I can guarantee you that. I will never give up until I get back to you. If you can hear me, my little princess. Even though you probably can't. I love you. Just be strong for me, my little princess. Until I find a way to get back to you."