8

It's been about 4 days. And my sire was out of the med bay. But he was put on bed rest. And I knew my sire didn't like it one bit. I was sitting on my Sire's throne with me and Soundwave being in charge. I kept hearing this guy named Starscream bickering on and on about my sire making a huge mistake of putting me in charge. But my sire had put Soundwave and also me in charge only to help with only the little small things that I can do. I looked up and I saw Soundwave walking over. He bent down and he handed me a pad. I looked at him.

"What's this, Soundy." I asked him. He looked around and he didn't see anyone. He then used his real voice because no one was around. "It's something that you can do. But it's a small thing on what Lord Megatron requested for me to find for you to only do." He says to you. I nodded. I took the pad. "Can you show me?" I asked him. He nodded. "Okay. See that there. How many crystals does it show that are located in the mines?" He asked you. I looked at the pad. "Uh. 100." I replied back. Soundwave chuckled. "Almost, little one. But not quite. The number that it actually shows is 1,000 on with the energon that is in and inside the mines." He said and replied back to you. "Oh." I replied back. Soundwave chuckled. "Don't worry, little one. You'll get the hang of it someday." He says to you. I looked at the pad again. "This number. Does it mean and show how many soldiers that sire has." I asked him. He nodded. "Yes. It represents how many soldiers that your sire has acquired and has required that are working in and are stationed in and at the mines." He replied back to me. I nodded. I then got up and walked to my Sire's room.

Megatron was in his room in a recharge with FireClaw sleeping on his chassis. FireClaw was sleeping until he heard the doors open leading into the room. He looked and he saw you walking in. You walked in and you walked over and you saw that your sire was fast asleep. Soon you heard him sniffing. Soon you heard him say something. "Hello, my little sparkling." My sire said. I quickly ducked. I was hiding from my sire. Megatron slowly opened his optics. He chuckled. "My young one. I know that you are here. I can smell you." My sire said to me. I went and I was going to get up but I forgot that I was under my Sire's berth. I got up until the worst thing happened and the worst sound was heard. And it didn't sound good. *WHACK!* I smacked my helm hard underneath my Sire's berth. "OUCH!!!!!" I said and shouted. Megatron looked. "SilverMega. Are you okay, sweetie?" My sire asked me. I slowly climbed out of my hiding place. I then rubbed the top of my helm. "No. That hurt." I said to my sire. Megatron chuckled. "Come here, my child." My sire said to me. I walked over and soon he kissed me on the top of my helm. "Better." My sire asked me. I lightly smiled. "Yeah. Better." I said and replied back to my sire.

My sire lifted me up and he sat me down on his berth with him. "How are you feeling, sire." I asked him. My sire groaned. "What do you think, pumpkin?" My sire asked me. "Oh. I don't know. I was just asking sire." I said to my sire. He chuckled. "I'm feeling okay, sweetie. Just a little sore. But nothing I can't handle." My sire replied. "Sire. What really happened." I asked him. "We were ambushed by the Autobots." My sire said to me. "Autobots. Aren't they enemies to us, sire." I asked my sire. "Yes, they are enemies to us. They are the reason why I had to send you away to protect you." My sire said to me. I looked at my sire. "What. They are the ones who killed my carrier." I asked him. I looked at my sire and I saw sadness in his eyes. "Yes, my child. They are the reason why your carrier is dead." My sire said to me. I immediately started crying. Megatron slowly turned. He slowly lifted himself up. He sat up and he gently cradled you.

"Shh. It's okay, my little one." My sire said and whispered to me. "Why don't we or why haven't they been killed or destroyed yet, sire." I asked him. "It's complicated, my little one." My sire told me. "Like how complicated, sire." I asked him. "Let me explain, my little. It's really hard I guess you should say. Because you don't know how many times that, I have tried to extinguish the spark or destroy Prime. I have tried so many times and it has failed because of those stupid wretched Autobots, my child." My sire said and explained to me. "Like how many times, sire." I asked him. "Do you really want to know, my child?" My sire asked me. "Yeah. I do want to know, sire." I replied back to my sire. "Try trillions, my child." My sire said to me. "Trillions. Wow. I thought maybe it would have been zillions, sire. You need to keep destroying him then." I said to my sire. Soon my sire laughed at what I had said to him. I giggled. I then decided to ask my sire a question. If it was the Autobots that killed my carrier or was it a different Autobot. "So sire. You said that my carrier died before the war started. So was it with a different Autobot that killed my carrier." I asked him.