7

It had been about 3 days. And still no progress with Lord Megatron waking up. The princess had lost all hope. She went right back straight like she had been before she met her real sire which is Lord Megatron. Soundwave had tried everything to help the princess but she refused everything that was given to her. All she wants is her sire. She wants her sire back.

Knockout was in the med bay sitting on one of the berths and looking over some things. What he didn't know was that someone was starting to come around. Megatron slowly opened his optics. He realigned his vision. Once his vision was clear he looked around until he felt pain. He immediately groaned in pain. Knockout looked up and he saw his master was awake. He quickly ran out to inform Soundwave.

Soundwave was in the throne room busy as ever. Soon the doors opened to the throne room. Soundwave looked up and he saw Knockout. "Knockout. How is Lord Megatron." Soundwave asked him in a voice recording. "Soundwave. It's our master. He's awake. You might want to get the princess." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave looked at him. "I would like to Knockout. But she's in a very vulnerable state. I tried everything. But she may not believe me with her sire being awake." He replied and said to Knockout in a voice recording. Knockout nodded and he left.

Megatron groaned. He never felt this much pain before. Soon he heard the doors open. He looked up and he saw Knockout. "K....Knockout. W....Where's S....SilverMega. I....I want to see her." He said to Knockout. "I don't know about that, my Liege. Uh. Let me explain. But don't get mad because you are still not in good condition. But she has been refusing everything that we have tried to give to her." Knockout said to his master. Megatron widened his optics. "B....bring her here now." Megatron said to Knockout. Knockout nodded. He walked out and went to fetch the princess.

"SilverMega, you need to drink this." FireClaw said to you. I immediately pushed it away. "No. I want sire." I replied back to FireClaw. Soon my doors open. Before I knew it I was lifted up. "Put me down." I said to the person who picked me up. I kept kicking and everything. "I said put me down NOW!!!! I WANT MY SIRE!!! I WANT HIM NOW!!!!" I said, yelling. Megatron was waiting until he heard you shouting and yelling. And he heard Knockout telling back. Soon the doors opened. And Megatron saw you kicking your feet and everything. "Let me go. I want my sire. I want him now. Just put me down." I said. I went and I kept hitting. Soon I heard a voice. And I recognize that voice from anywhere.

"SILVERMEGA! THAT IS ENOUGH! CALM DOWN MY SWEET SPARKLING!" Megatron says to you. I quickly looked up. I immediately gasped. "SIRE!!!" I shouted and yelled when I saw that my sire was awake. I then reached out for my sire. Knockout walked over and he gently sat you next to your sire. "Now easy princess. Your sire is still healing." Knockout says to you. I went and I hugged my sire. Megatron purred. "Now. I am very disappointed in you, my child. Very disappointed in you." Your sire says to you. I went and I looked at my sire. "What do you mean sire." I asked him. He slowly lifted his digits and he pointed at your body frame. "You haven't been taking care of yourself." Your sire says to you.

FireClaw decided to let Megatron know about what had happened. "Megatron. I tried giving her the energon but she refused." FireClaw said to Megatron. Megatron widened his optics. He slowly looked down and he saw FireClaw. "What in the world? Was that you FireClaw?" Megatron asked him. "Yes, sir. It was. I tried giving her the energon but she refused." FireClaw said to Megatron. Megatron looked at you and he frowned at you and he growled at you. "Now, SilverMega. Go and get some energon now. I can't risk losing you." Your sire says to you.

I looked at my sire. "I….I." I couldn't finish my sentence on what I was trying to say to my sire. I immediately started crying. Megatron's eyes widened. He slowly went and he cradled you. "Shh. It's okay my little princess. I am sorry I yelled and said that. But I am disappointed in you. Because you haven't been taking care of yourself." My sire says to me. "I am sorry, sire. But I wanted you back. I felt like that, I went back right to where I went before you found me and discovered me sire." I said to my sire. Megatron slowly and gently caressed the back of your wings. He looked down and saw FireClaw. "FireClaw." Megatron said. FireClaw looked up. "Yes, Megatron." FireClaw replied back. "Can you do me a favor? Can you go and grab an energon cube for SilverMega?" Megatron asked FireClaw. FireClaw nodded and he walked off fetching an energon cube for his owner and for the princess.

I was crying and everything and I wanted to hear that song that my sire used to sing to me. "Sire. Can you sing and hum that song?" I asked my sire. "Of course my sweet sparkling. Anything for you." My sire said and replied back. Soon my sire was singing and humming the song. I slowly started to relax. Soon I slowly stopped crying. Megatron was humming the song while gently caressing your wings with his digits. Which was making you more relaxed. Megatron was still humming but he glanced over and saw FireClaw walking in with an energon cube.

FireClaw jumped up and landed right beside and right next to one of Megatron's stabilizers. Megatron slowly reached forward and he took the cube. "Thank you FireClaw." Megatron said to FireClaw. Megatron turned his attention to you. "Sweetie. Drink this for me. Please." My sire asked me. I slowly reached up and I grabbed the cube. I then slowly started to drink it until I felt I was about to pass out. FireClaw looked at you. FireClaw gasps. "SILVERMEGA!" FireClaw shouted.

Megatron slowly turned and saw that your systems were about to shut down. "Oh no you don't. Don't you shut down on me, my child." Your sire said to you. Megatron lifted himself up groaning in pain. He then sat you down on his lap and he grabbed the cube. He slowly brought the cube up to your dermas. He looked at you and saw that your eyes were closing. He growled. He went and he slowly opened your intake for you. He then poured the cube down and soon you were getting the energon that you needed. Megatron sat the cube down. He then looked at you. He saw that you were slowly coming around.

I slowly opened my optics. I looked and saw my sire staring at me with my own optics. "S….sire." I said to my sire. Megatron sighs in relief. "Thank goodness you are alright. Here. You still need to drink this." My sire says to me. I tried to reach the cube but my arms were too weak. Megatron grabbed the cube and he helped you drink it. Soon you got all the nourishment that you needed. I was lying with my sire. I was glad that my Sire was going to be okay. My life was back to the way before my sire got hurt.