4

Starscream was walking in the halls when he heard the loudest scream and squeals he had ever heard before. He just about hurt his audio receptors. We walked forward and he approached the med bay doors. They opened and he saw a little girl screaming and crying. "SIRE, IT HURTS!!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!! AAAAH!!!" The little girl said while yelling and shouting for her sire to make the pain stop. Starscream saw her skin changing into metal right in front of his optics. He saw that her form was changing and looking just like his master's form. And he didn't know why.

I was in so much pain. The pain was unbearable. My sire was trying his best to help me but it wasn't working. Soon my skin changed into metal. I felt my insides changing into metal. Soon my optics changed into a red hue color like my sires and a blue hue color like my carriers. I looked and saw my right arm was changing and forming and it mounted a fusion cannon on top of it just like my Sire's. I immediately gasped. Soon I felt my heart was changing. It was forming into a spark. My legs and my whole body was changing into metal rapidly. My sire knew how much pain I was in and he couldn't bear to see me in pain. Soon after everything was done I immediately collapsed.

Megatron went over and he comforted you the best way that he could. He went and he nuzzled you. I smiled and I purred which I didn't even know that I could or we could do. I then looked over and saw a figure that I have never seen before. "Sire. Who's he?" I asked with my voice almost sounding like my sires. Megatron turned and he looked and he saw Starscream. "My little princess, that is Starscream. Don't mind him, he's worthless. He's a nobody." He says to you. I went and I slowly got up. Megatron went and he helped you get up on your peds. I got up on my peds and I was trying to work out my legs. "This is so hard, sire." I said to my sire. Megatron chuckled. "You'll get the hang of it soon, my little princess." He says to you.

I nodded. I went and started to walk until I tripped and fell down. I then heard someone laugh and snicker. I quickly looked up and I aimed my cannon at the figure. My cannon powered up. "Laugh at me like that ever again. And I will surely make sure that you don't have wings ever again. You'll be known as a non-flier." I said to this guy known as Starscream. Megatron snickered and chuckled. Starscream's eyes immediately widened. He quickly ran out. "Just like your old sire eh." Your sire asked you. I looked at my sire. "Well, I am your sparkling, ain't I." I asked my sire. Your sire laughed. "Yes, you are my little princess. Yes you are. And might I say you're a spitting image of your old sire." Your sire says to you. I giggled. Your sire walked over to you and he helped you up. "Sire. Why does he do that?" I asked my sire. "Like I said before, don't mind him, he's worthless. And he's a nobody." Your sire replied back to you. I giggled and nodded to my sire. "Yeah. Okay." I said to my sire.

Soon I walked out with my sire. I looked up and I saw a purple and black figure. "My Lord. I. Oh hello. Uh sorry did I interrupt anything my Liege. If I did, I'm really sorry." Steve said to his master. Megatron chuckled. "No you didn't. And Steve, this is my daughter. She is the princess of the Decepticons." Steve looked at you. "When did you find her, my Liege? Because I know we tried finding her but you know." Megatron sighs. "Yes. I know Steve. I actually found her today. But excuse me. I need to spend more time with the princess." Steve nodded and he left.

"Sire. So how many people do you have in your ranks? Well serving you on the Decepticon side." I asked my sire. "Well, my young one. There is Soundwave, Starscream, Airachnid which stay clear away from her. There's of course Dreadwing. Which he is very loyal and serves with great honor. Uh. There's Knockout, Shockwave, and of course me." I giggled. Megatron smiled. "Hmm. I can't think of anyone else." I tapped on my Sire's arm. "Yes." Your sire says to you. "Sire. You forgot about one person." He looked at you. "Who's that?" Your sire asked you. "Me sire. You forgot about me." I said to my sire. "Oh I completely forgot." I looked at him. "Sire." Your sire chuckled. "I actually didn't forget my child. I will never forget you." He went and he pulled you closer to him.

"Sire. What else would I learn?" I asked him. "Well, SilverMega. On what you will learn. But will wait until you are 15 yrs old. You will learn how to fight for yourself and defend yourself from our greatest enemy." Your sire says to you. "Like the Autobots sire." I asked him. "Yes, my child. Like the Autobots." I was thinking about something. "Sire. What happened to my carrier?" I asked him. "She….she was killed right before the war started. It broke my spark of losing your carrier. That was the reason why I sent you away. I couldn't risk losing you." My sire said. Soon we approached two big doors. The doors opened and I walked inside. Megatron walked inside. He then went and showed you where your room was going to be.

Soon the doors opened. I looked and went inside. "Blah. I hate the colors, sire." I went and I did something. Soon it was the way I wanted it. Purple, which is my favorite color. Megatron chuckled. "Still have the same touch I see, my child. Anyways, get some rest, my child. It is going to be a long day for us tomorrow." My sire said. "Okay." I said to my sire. I ran over and hugged my sire. "I love you, sire." I said to my sire. Megatron hummed. "I love you too, SilverMega." Your sire replied back. He went and kissed the top of your helm. "Now get some rest. Night kiddo." Your sire says to you. "Night sire." I replied back to my sire. Megatron walked off and went to his own room.

I walked around and I went and I sat down at my desk. I went and I was starting to write something down when suddenly something fell out of the vent that was in my room. And it landed on my desk. I immediately screamed. I quickly went and I stood by the corner. My doors immediately opened. Megatron came in and he turned to his right and he saw you standing in the corner. "SilverMega. Is everything alright?" My sire asked me. I pointed to my desk. And I shook my helm. "No sire. Something fell out of the vent." I said to my sire. Megatron walked over to your desk and he bent down. He looked under your desk and he immediately saw something. He saw something that he hasn't seen for eons or for millions of years. He gently went and was using his sweet and soothing voice making the creature slowly come out of its hiding place. Megatron gently went and he lifted the creature up. Once he picked the creature up he noticed that it was scared and it was getting really nervous. He gently stroked its head with his digits. "Sire what is it?" I asked my sire. "It's a cybercat, my little princess." My sire said and replied back to me. I walked over and I looked at it. "Are they rare Sire?" I asked him. "Yes. Very rare. I haven't seen one for eons. Ever since the war broke out they had disappeared." My sire said. I went and I lightly stroked the cybercat. The cybercat immediately purred with your touch. I giggled. "Can I keep it, sire? Please." I asked him. "I don't see why not. But you'll be the one taking care of it. He will be your full responsibility." Your sire said to you. I nodded. "Yes sire." I replied back to my sire. The cybercat immediately jumped out of Megatron's arms and it landed into your arms. I giggled. Megatron smiled. "I see it has already chosen you. So it is your full responsibility to make sure that he gets the proper care and the needs that he is supposed to have." Your sire says to you. I smiled. "Yes, sire." I replied back to my sire. Megatron then walked off and he headed straight to his room for a good night's recharge.

I walked over and I sat my new pet down on my berth. "Hmm. What should I name you? Uh. How about RipClaw?" I saw the cybercat shake his head. "No. Uh. How about SilverClaw?" It shook its head again. "No." I then looked at his optics. "Hmm. How about Dagger." It shook his head again. "Ugh. I give up." I said putting my arms in the air. Soon my doors opened. "SilverMega. It's time for bed." I turned and saw my sire. "Oh. Uh. Sorry, sire. I can't pick a name out for my cybercat." I said to my sire. Megatron looked at the creature. "FireClaw." Your sire said. I turned and I looked at my cybercat. It nodded. "What. You liked my sire's name picking then me picking out your name." I asked my cybercat. It nodded. Megatron chuckled. "Now. Go to bed, SilverMega. And I won't ask you again a second time, young missy." Your sire said to you. "Yes. It won't happen again. I promise." I said and replied back to my sire. Soon Megatron walked off and went back to his room to get some recharge. I then went and I turned my lights off. I walked over and I lifted FireClaw up and I laid him down with me. "Night FireClaw." I said. FireClaw purred and he nuzzled me. I giggled. I soon fell into a deep recharge.