2

A bridge opened in the throne room on the Nemesis. Soundwave glanced over and saw Megatron walking out of the bridge. But he noticed that his master is not alone. He is holding a little fleshling. This made him wonder with curiosity. You looked around and saw different things but one stood at was a figure that was purple skinny and had purple highlights on his sides and he had something that was attached on his chest. You soon see the figure walking over. "Uh. Lord Megatron who's this." I asked him. "Daisy. This is Soundwave. He is my Third In-Command in my Decepticon ranks. He is also my eyes and ears around this ship. But if you need anything just ask Soundwave and he'll help you get what you need." He says to you. I nodded. But I looked back at Megatron's Third-In-Command who is known as and goes by the name Soundwave. Soundwave looked at you. He was eyeing you carefully just like what Megatron did to you when he first found you and discovered you. Soon you heard him talking but in a recording.

"Master. Why is this human here? And why does she look familiar and look almost similar to the princess?" He asked his master in a recording. "That I am almost not certain, Soundwave. I still can't answer that question. I know that the answers will come to me someday." He says to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded and he went back to his station to continue his work. Megatron walked over and he sat down on his throne. You went and you grabbed your toy. "Megatron." I said. "Yes, little one." He replied. "So this toy belongs to your daughter." I asked him. He looks at you. "Yes, little one. It did." He replied and answered back to you. I looked back at my toy. Until it hit me. I was seeing two figures that I had seen before until I was hearing them talking.

"I love you my warlord. And I know our little sparkling will grow up to be a fine warrior and gladiator like you." She said to her warlord. The warlord chuckled. "I love you too, my queen. But I know our daughter will be a fine warrior like you said." The warlord replied back to his queen.

Soon I saw a different vision. It was with the guy who is Megatron but he was carrying and holding a sparkling. You looked at Megatron and you noticed that he looked worried and scared and you didn't know why. But you were about to find out why he was scared and worried.

Megatron looked around for an escape pod until he found one. Megatron quickly ran over and he activated the pod and he typed something in. Once the pod opened he gently laid you inside the escape pod. He immediately started crying. Because he was afraid that this was the last time that he would see you. "I will find you my little sparkling and my little princess. Mark my words, your sire will never give up." He says to you. He went and placed some low grade energon bottles. So you would have something to refuel yourself. He went and grabbed something he took it out and he placed a toy in with you. "Here, my little one. This will remind you of where you came from and will remind you of your sire and your carrier. I can't lose you like we lost your carrier." He says to you. He went and he kissed your helm. You chirped and reached your servos out to him. He smiled. "I love you, SilverMega. Make me proud, my sparkling." He says to you. He quickly typed the codes in. He then looked and saw Autobots heading in his direction and he quickly ran off. Knowing that you are safe and away from the Autobots.

Soon the vision ends. I shook my head. I looked at the toy. Soon it hit me. I immediately gasped. Megatron looked at you. "Daisy. Are you okay?" He asked me. "Sire." I said and whispered to myself. I turned my head and I looked at him. "Daddy." I said to him, wondering and thinking that he is my real sire and that he is my real father. I immediately flung my arms around his neck hugging his neck cables. "Sire. Oh, sire. I remember. I remember my carrier and I remember you putting me in that escape pod. Oh sire." I said to him, while crying. Megatron's holoform appeared and he hugged you tightly. He immediately had tears in his optics. "My sweet sparkling. I thought I would never see you or find you again." He says to you. "Sire. Why did it take you so long to find me?" I asked him. "We had trouble, my little one. The Autobots were the ones making me and making us not find you on time." He says to you.

I was crying and everything until I heard something. Something I hadn't heard for a long time. "Sire. I remember you singing that to me. I don't know how. I was just a baby at the time, right." I asked him. Megatron chuckled. "Yes. You were just a little sparkling at the time, my little princess." He says to you. "Sire. How come I don't look like you? Like with metal and everything." I asked him. "It's because my dear sweet child, that you were and had been living on earth for a long time. But don't worry my sweet child. I am sure your true Cybertronian form will come eventually." He says to you. "Sire. What form did I have?" I asked him. Megatron pulled out his pad and he clicked on some photos. "Here." He says to you. I went and I grabbed the pad. I giggled. "I look just like you sire and I look just like my carrier. But why are my eyes different colors?" I asked him. "The one color of your optics represents your carriers and the other represents my optics." He says and explains to you.

"Sire. Is that why I have survived the things I went through?" I asked him. Megatron looked at you. "What things my little princess." He asked you. "I….I wasn't getting proper care, sire. They abused me and everything, sire." I said to my sire. Megatron gave a low growl. "They dare lay a hand on my daughter." He says to you. Megatron went and he carefully looked. You immediately jerked and flinched, feeling a stinging pain coming from one of your cuts and bruises. "Shh. It's okay, my little princess. I promise you with my very spark that I will not hurt you or harm you in any way." He whispers and says to you. You nodded. He reached down and he went and he gently lifted your shirt up and he noticed cuts and bruises that were all over on your back. Megatron was furious. That someone was hurting and making his little girl suffer in pain. "Sweetie. Do you know where your adopted parents live? And do you know where they are?" He asked you. "Yes. I still do sire. Why?" I said and asked him. "Because my sweet little child, they will suffer and they will know not to hurt or lay a hand on a sparkling that belongs to The All Mighty Megatron." He says and replies back to you. It was then that Megatron really wanted to put a number on these fleshlings that hurt you and put you through so much pain. He will make sure of it, that they will suffer the consequences of hurting a princess that belongs to the Decepticon Leader known as Lord Megatron.