3

Warning: abuse/abusive/bad words

* Means the character is talking and speaking in Cybertronian.

"Seriously Stan. Where is that stupid little brat? Once we find her she is in so much trouble. We need her back and I mean now." She said to her husband. Stan growled. "How should I know where that stupid little girl is? And yes I know we need her, Carol. And yes you are right she will be in big trouble once we find her. Man, I hated hearing her cry and saying I want my mommy and daddy back. And we all know that they aren't coming back." He said to Carol.

You and Megatron both appeared and made it to the location where your adopted parents live. Megatron gently sat you on the ground. But soon you both heard something. Megatron quickly hid and he watched every move that was going to happen. Carol walked out and she immediately turned and she immediately saw you. "STAN!!! GET YOUR STUPID LITTLE ASS OUT HERE!!! DAMN IT, YOU OLD FOOL!!! GET OUT HERE NOW!!!!" She yelled for her husband. "OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! WHAT IS IT NOW CAROL!" He shouted at his wife. He walked out. But he saw Carol pointing and staring at something. He turned and he immediately growled. "There you are, you stupid little brat." He says to you. He immediately walked over and he grabbed your arm gripping it really tightly.

You immediately cried. "Oh quit your crying. Your mommy and daddy aren't coming back to rescue you because they are dead." He says to you. He went and he smacked you. You immediately screamed and you called out for your sire. "SIRE!!!!" I screamed and yelled out for him. "Sire. What the fuck does sire mean. You and your stupid ways of talking. You know the consequences of you speaking like that to me and your mother." He says to you. "You aren't my sire or carrier." I said and replied back to him. "How dare you speak and talk back to me." He says to you. He went and he smacked you again. But this time it was harder. You immediately cried out in pain. Soon there was a loud noise. It shook the whole ground. Carol immediately turned and she was shocked at what she was seeing. "S….Stan." She said and she immediately passed out. Stan turned and he immediately backed up, still gripping your arm very tightly. The figure growled. "Let my sparkling go, you stupid fleshling." Megatron said. Stan looked at him. "Oh. And why should I and what makes you think that I should let her go. Anyways, she isn't yours. She's ours. Now fuck off you idiot." Stan said and replied back to Megatron. Megatron's eyes immediately widened. Megatron immediately drew his blade out and he warmed up his fusion cannon aiming directly at Stan.

"I won't ask again. Let her go NOW!!!" Megatron yelled and shouted at Stan. Stan immediately let you go. "Who the fuck are you." He asked your sire. "Watch that language fleshling. Don't you ever say or use that word ever again when my sparkling is near." Megatron said to Stan. "What does that word even mean?" Stan asked him. "It means daughter. You stupid fleshling." Megatron replied back to him. Stan looked at you and he looked back at Megatron. "Daughter huh. How is she your daughter when she is a human? And you are just a robot." Stan said and asked Megatron. "That isn't any of your concern, fleshling." Megatron said and replied back to Stan. I went and I spoke to my sire in our language that me and him would only understand. *I want to go home, sire.* I said to my sire. Stan turned and he looked at you. "Speak in our language." He says to you. I looked at him. I then spoke again to my sire, using our language. *Sire. Do something. He's really getting annoying.* I said to my sire. Using our language again. Stan immediately walked towards you. Megatron immediately shot his fusion at the ground, almost hitting Stan. Stan immediately ran off and he immediately grabbed and he picked up his wife. "This isn't over, whoever you are. But we will get you back Daisy. Mark my words you stupid little brat." He says to you. Soon Stan and Carol were gone.

Megatron walked over and he sat his hand down for you to climb back on. You went over and you climbed onto his hand. Megatron then got up and he walked off holding and carrying you. I then went and spoke to my Sire in our language. *You really showed them sire. Why to go. I'm really proud of you sire.* I said to my sire, using our language. Megatron chuckled. *Just doing my job sweetie. As long as I still function and I'm still online and still around I will always protect you no matter what.* He replied back to you in their language. I smiled. I went and rubbed my arm. Megatron looked and he felt awful about how they treated you. He never knew that fleshlings would do this to their own sparkling. If it happened on Cybertron there would be severe consequences.

"So sire, question. If I am Cybertronian. Would I be able to breathe in space." I asked him. "Uh. That I do not know, my child." He replied back. I was sitting in my Sire's hand when I felt a little dizzy. I went back and forth. Megatron looked at you. He started to worry. "Sweetie. Are you okay?" He asked me. "I…."sigh. "SILVERMEGA!" Megatron yelled. He immediately com-linked Soundwave for a bridge. "Soundwave, I need a bridge now. And Knockout I need you in the med bay." He said to Soundwave and Knockout. "Yes my Liege." Knockout replied back. Soon a bridge appeared. Megatron immediately ran through. He immediately ran through and he went straight to the med bay.

Knockout was waiting when the doors opened. He looked up and saw his master running in and laying a fleshling down on the med berth. "My Liege. A fleshling." He asked his master. "This isn't an ordinary fleshing Knockout. This is my daughter." Megatron said to Knockout. Knockout looked at him. He then walked over and he scanned the little one. Once the scan was done he noticed that her levels were getting low. "My Liege. The scanner is showing that her levels are really low. But I don't know why." He said to his master. I slowly started opening my eyes. "Sire, it hurts." I said to my sire, while crying. Megatron walked over and he bent down. He gently caressed your face with his digits. "I know my child. We will find out what is wrong." He says and whispers to you in a calm and soothing voice.

Soon the doors opened to the med bay. Megatron turned and he saw Shockwave. "My Liege. I was informed to help out. I have this scanner that can scan more than Knockout's scanner." He said to his master. Shockwave walked over and he scanned you. Once done he looked at it. And he was shocked at what he was seeing and what the results on his scanner were telling him. "My Liege. She needs energon. My scanners are reading and saying that she has energon in her systems." He said to his master. Knockout walked over and he started doing a transfusion. Soon you were getting the energon into your systems. Megatron was sitting and waiting until he saw you coming around. You then started to move. "Hmm. I still don't feel good, sire." I said to my sire. "Shh. You will soon, my little princess." He says to you. Shockwave looked and noticed something else. He walked over and gently looked. I immediately hissed. "Sorry princess." Shockwave says to you.

Shockwave then looked more. Until he saw something that was shocking and remarkable. "My Liege. Look." Shockwave said to his master. Megatron got up and he went around. He immediately smiled. He saw that your Cybertronian form was slowly starting to show itself. "My Liege. Once this progresses it will be very painful for her." He said to his master. Megatron nodded. He went back over to be by your side. I was resting my eyes when I felt warm servos on my cheeks. I smiled. I then heard a chuckle. Soon I felt someone kissing my forehead. I knew that it was my sire. I just can't believe it, that I finally found my sire. Who I thought was truly dead. But come to find out no he wasn't, he is actually a Cybertronian and he is also the leader of the Decepticons. Which makes me a princess of the Decepticons. I couldn't ask for more. I just need to wait and see what my future or what the next day will hold for me or what will come. This is a new beginning and a new adventure for me. Because I knew all along that I wasn't human. I am actually a Cybertronian meaning I am an alien. I just can't wait to start my new life with my sire.