3

Chapter 3

    "Magical girl! Did you see it! It's a real magical girl!" Ozawa Nana exclaimed, she ran into the classroom panting, and slammed the newspaper on the table.

    Kashima Wakaba felt that she was about to suffer from Magical Girl PTSD, and was startled by Nana Ozawa, and the book almost fell from her hands.

    Kashima. True Magical Girl. Wakaba: I'm starting to panic!

    The whole class gathered around curiously when they heard the sound.

    "Magical girl? Could it be just a supernatural being?" One of the classmates touched his head suspiciously.

    "It's magic! It's definitely not a supernatural power! Think about it, have you ever seen a supernatural being who can use a transformation device to transform in the sky? It's obviously a magical girl!" Nana Ozawa argued, pointing to the newspaper Somewhere on the Internet: "The witnesses have said that the three elements of a magical girl-dressing, spells, and magic wands. That magical girl has them all!!

    " , Lost your head and contracted beast?"

    "Go away, what kind of comics are you reading!" Nana Ozawa glared at the boy angrily, then waved to Kashima Wakaba who was reading a book: "Kashima Classmate, hurry up and read today's headlines."

    I really don't want to read such weird reports!

    But Kashima Wakaba was lying when she said she was not curious, she pretended to be calm and walked to Ozawa Nana's side, bowed her head and swept over.

    Facial expression management is about to fail!

    "It's a supernatural power! Or a mysterious force? Several citizens witnessed the whole process of the magical girl's battle"

    Kashima Wakaba: Grandpa on the subway looks at his mobile phone.jpg

    [Citizens claim that the girl's body is suspended in mid-air, the transformation effect is extremely gorgeous, and she uses magic and spells to forcefully attack criminals blow. 】

    【Expert analysis, magic and supernatural powers are both supernatural mysterious powers, but magic is different from supernatural powers. It is usually a kind of power that uses spells to mobilize free magic elements from the outside world and control them to achieve specific effects. 】

    [Magical girls are simply girls who use special abilities to help others or fight villains, which are very common in manga or animation. The early "transformed girl" works were the prototype of magical girls, and after combining with "magic", the theme of magical girls was born. ]

    [Relevant departments have launched an investigation on the magical girl, and a new city warrior has been born! 】

    Kashima Wakaba seems to never be happy again, she doesn't want others to see any gorgeous transformation.

    Thinking that everyone's impression of her might be "the guy who changes clothes in mid-air."

    She really felt that it was difficult to breathe.