69

Chapter 69

    Kashima Wakaba uttered a soul questioning in his heart: Can I regret not giving up the power of this different world? ? ?

    "Bastard, let me go!" Kashima Wakaba blushed with embarrassment, angrily trying to break free from Dazai Osamu's hand, but she didn't expect it to be at this moment.

    Suddenly,

    there was a "bang--".

    Almost caught off guard, her bones creaked and her limbs began to lengthen little by little, and she had no time to react. In the blink of an eye, Kashima Wakaba instantly returned to her previous appearance.

    Due to the sudden change, Kashima Wakaba couldn't control herself and slammed towards Osamu Dazai because of her inertia.

    She almost watched helplessly as she fell into Dazai Osamu's arms.

    There was another "bang--".

    The two fell to the floor in an instant.

    She threw Osamu Dazai down! ! !

    All this happened so quickly, Kashima Wakaba felt her brain slow down, and the boy's warm embrace supported her, so that she didn't feel any pain at all.

    She stared blankly at the handsome face that was close at hand, she felt each other's warm breath sprayed on her face completely, and she could even see the light fluff on his skin.

    This distance is really foul!

    It seems that they can kiss each other at a little closer.

    Ah... No, there was a similar situation before, and I actually kissed his face.

    I am dead!

    Kashima felt that her brain had become blank. In his deep iris-colored eyes, she found her figure. Her heartbeat was faster than ever, and it seemed that she couldn't suppress it in her chest.

    "Little Wakaba, are you sure you want to keep this posture?" Dazai Osamu suddenly let out a happy laugh from his lips at this moment, the smile was lazy, but it seemed that he was in a good mood.

    You can still laugh! ! ! ! !

    Kashima Ruoye's face turned red at the speed of light, and her whole body was like a cooked shrimp, so red that she was about to burn.

    "Yes... I'm sorry!" She came back to her senses suddenly, and shouted in panic. She was about to get up in a hurry while talking, but she didn't expect that she couldn't use her legs. The next second, she Falling into Dazai Osamu's arms, the boy's pleasant breath enveloped him all around.

    dying.

    Really dying.

    Dazai Osamu: "Pfft..."