55

Chapter 55

    Ganwumei Xiaoye finally hugged Coke, who was as tall as her, contentedly.

    It hasn't been long since the Coke was taken out of the freezer in the convenience store, and the bottle is still covered with ice-cold water vapor.

    Kashima Wakaba was delighted, and she quickly unscrewed the bottle cap.

    There was a sound of "beep--", accompanied by her eyes that quickly became brighter.

    Then I saw her skillfully inserting the straw into the mouth of the bottle.

    Gulu Gulu took a big sip of Coke.

    Yay! So cool!

    After getting smaller, even the weight of Coke has become bigger.

    Simply incomparable happiness!

    She is resurrected!

    The chubby two-headed Ruoye showed a happy smile, and she narrowed her eyes contentedly.

    The whole person seems to be swimming above the blue sea and blue sky.

    The wind is blowing and the birds are singing.

    Little Wakaba is flying freely~

    But at this time, Osamu Dazai held on to the futon and sat leisurely beside Kashima Wakaba. He looked at the huddled mini Kashima, and couldn't help raising his eyebrows : "Wow! What's going on? Your magic egg also needs to drink Coke?"

    Indeed, as he said, there was a can of Coke placed in front of the magic egg, and there was also an extended straw pointed at it. Round eggshell surface.

    "Of course, so that it can hatch quickly." Kashima Wakaba said confidently, and did not forget to stroke the "head" of the magic egg.

    As if cooperating with her, the magic egg wobbled a bit.

    Osamu Dazai slowly brought up a smile, he lowered his eyebrows slightly, sighed lazily for a long time, and asked softly, "Does that mean you are leaving after hatching?"

    Kashima Wakaba was taken aback, her big eyes blinked, she let go of Coke's hand, and began to tilt her head to look at Osamu Dazai: "But even if I go back, we will still meet in six years "     "But I should have forgotten Luo Ye at that time." Dazai Osamu showed a trace of boredom and disappointment on the brows of his brows, and he spoke casually.     Kashima Wakaba scratched her cheeks, very puzzled: "It's okay to forget, we will get to know each other again!" "

     It's different." Dazai Osamu laughed instead, he was like a small animal, and Getting closer to Kashima Wakaba, his tone suddenly became lively and cheerful: "Because I think every day with Wakaba is very interesting. It would be a pity if I forgot

." "Then Dazai is with     me We are so happy together." Kashima Wakaba brought another bag of potato chips, quickly opened the bag, grabbed a handful and ate it, his voice was slightly vague: "Just don't think about committing suicide. Let’s eat potato chips, drink coke and play games together, isn’t it delicious?”