19

Chapter 19

    "Wakaba-chan, what are you looking at?" Dazai Osamu who was wearing earphones suddenly sat next to Kashima Wakaba, his eyes touched the past, and saw her leaning on her chin and looking out of the window, the girl looked sideways The curve of her face is very delicate, her lips are tightly pressed, the ends of her eyelashes are dotted with the warmth of the sun, her soft hair is draped over her shoulders, and her expression has a hint of childish confusion.

    It doesn't seem like the kitten with fried fur anymore.

    Hearing his sudden words, Kashima Wakaba seemed to come back to her senses, but her face was strange, and she seemed to hesitate before asking: "Senior Dazai, why did you think there was something wrong with that lady from the beginning?"

    Dazai Osamu did not answer the question, he drew a long tone with a smile, and praised briskly: "Wakaba-chan did a good job, her performance is very natural, and her movements are impeccable when she puts the monitor in the other party's pocket."

    — —Would you believe me if I said I really fell down?

    But of course Kashima Wakaba would not say it, it really affected her image of being wise and martial.

    Kashima Wakaba; an awkward yet polite smile.

    To be honest, when Osamu Dazai handed over the monitor locator to Kashima Wakaba, she didn't understand why Osamu Dazai asked her to do so.

    But when she touched the other person's hand, she felt something was wrong.

    Those hands should be delicate, but there is a thin layer of calluses on the belly of the fingers, which seems to be caused by holding something all year round.

    A young white-collar worker shouldn't have such hands.

    But what surprised Kashima Ruoye the most was not the real identity of the client, but the fact that the man's palace in front of her was deeper than she imagined, as if he could see through some things at a glance.

    Dazai-kun, it's not easy at all.

    Kashima Wakaba didn't think about it any more, but curled her lips, and said to Osamu Dazai in an unhappy way: "But I really don't understand why you asked me to do such a thing, you can definitely pull it off Hold the other person's hand, say that you are going to die in love with her, and then take the opportunity to put the monitor over."

    It's inhumane for her to do such an offending thing. Maybe the calluses on the client's hands were caused by doing farm work.

    For example, a girl from the countryside has gained a foothold in a big city through her own efforts.

    The calluses on the hands are the best proof of the hard work in the past.

    So if you really misunderstood the other party, the other party would sue you for violating your privacy right after finding out.

    That would be scary.

    "That can't be done." Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows, his eyes glowed with bright water waves, and he stretched out a finger, slowly shaking it in front of Kashima Wakaba. It was completely disapproving: "I have decided that my dream is to die in love with you, so how can I say such things to other girls. I can't do things that go against my heart."