63

Chapter 63

    The elevator door finally opened slowly, but Kashima Wakaba was dumbfounded by the scene in the next second.

    She clearly saw that the wall skin on the opposite wall began to peel off strangely, large swaths of blood continued to seep out from the wall, and the floor had become a structure like steel wire mesh, which could even be seen clearly through the gaps in the wire mesh. See the scene downstairs.

    If the hospital just now was enough to make new students feel terrified, the current hospital has completely become the scene of a horror movie.

    Kashima Wakaba took a deep breath, and she became extraordinarily calm in such a situation that challenged people's psychological limits. It seemed that nothing would scare her anymore.

    Kashima Wakaba ignored the changes in the surrounding scene, but gently supported Osamu Dazai, she carefully circled his shoulders, and supported his body.

    Due to excessive blood loss, the boy's complexion was abnormally pale, and even his lips turned blue at this time. Since his body had no strength, Osamu Dazai's forehead could not help but touch Kashima Wakaba's neck on the nest.

    But just like this, Osamu Dazai still had a calm smile on his face, as if he wasn't the one who got hurt.

    "Dazai-kun, rely on me for the rest." Kashima Wakaba couldn't express the pain in her heart, but she still said every word seriously.

    But I didn't expect that as soon as she finished speaking, Dazai Osamu suddenly let out a muffled laugh from his throat, as if he thought her words were particularly funny.

    Along with his smile, his breath slowly sprinkled on the skin of her neck, and Kashima Wakaba felt hot all over under the faint heat.

    Her face was red, and she spoke unnaturally, as if she sounded a little embarrassed: "...What are you laughing at? I'm serious." "I know."

    Osamu Dazai opened his mouth slowly, his eyes closed slightly , the boy's pleasant and lazy voice as always fell on Kashima Wakaba's ears: "Wakaba-chan, this injury is really nothing." ——Is

    he trying to comfort me because he is afraid that I will worry?

    Kashima Wakaba glanced at him somewhat complicatedly, she knew very well in her heart that Osamu Dazai was right.

    He's a cadre of the port mafia, a teenager who sees blood everywhere he goes.

    The life he experienced was something he could never have imagined.

    This kind of injury may really be a pediatric case for him.

    But even though Osamu Dazai said so, his face had already become paler, he pursed his lips, closed his eyes tightly, and looked weaker again.

    Such him is especially distressing, Kashima Wakaba took two deep breaths with difficulty, she stranded the complicated emotions: "Dazai..." She was about to

    say something, but before she could open her mouth, The sound of someone walking not far away suddenly reached her ears unexpectedly.