76

Chapter 76

    Kashima Wakaba and Dazai Osamu's confirmed love relationship is really explosive news in the Armed Detective Agency, Kunikida Doppo's expression of doubting life has never gone down.

    This incident even became the eighth unsolved mystery of the Armed Detective Agency.

    In this regard, Kashima Wakaba vowed that he started from his appearance, fell into talent, and was loyal to character.

    Everyone: ...

    But Tanizaki Naomi is very happy, because she guessed right early on that the atmosphere between Kashima Wakaba and Dazai Osamu is not right.

    Ah, what a clever little ghost she is.

    Of course, to be honest, Kashima Wakaba was still quite embarrassed. After all, everyone stared at him with gossip eyes, but fortunately, the heat of this matter did not go down for a long time.

    Because something big happened at the Armed Detective Agency.

    The group is eyeing the Armed Detective Agency, and President Fukuzawa is also attacked by the port mafia, and Izumi Kyouka disappears while performing a commissioned task.

    In order to protect the detective agency, President Fukuzawa ordered the investigators to gather in the secret stronghold of the old Wanxiangtang, and other staff members scattered and hid everywhere, but because Haruno Kirako and Tanizaki Naomi had a closer relationship with the detective agency, they hid together In a hot spring hotel located in the deep mountains, and Kashima Wakaba was sent by President Fukuzawa to protect their two girls.

    ...

    "Why don't we hold a girls' meeting." Tanizaki Naomi hugged the pillow, blinked her eyes playfully, and immediately suggested excitedly: "It's really boring to just hide here like this!" "Women's meeting

    ? Haruno Qiluozi pushed her glasses curiously, and asked puzzledly: "What are you talking about?"

    Tanizaki Naomi seemed to have been prepared a long time ago, and she said directly and frankly: "Of course we are talking about love, this kind of Topics that are full of girlishness are in line with the current age."

    As she spoke, she shouted to Kashima Wakaba who had been staring out the window: "Wakaba-chan, you say so~"

    Since Kashima Wakaba was assigned to protect the two girls, she never forgot her mission, for fear that some suspicious person would appear here in a sneaky manner.

    She was called by Tanizaki Naomi suddenly, she was stunned for a moment, and then turned her head with a smile: "What are you talking about?" "It's about love!

    " Tanizaki Naomi saw Kashima Wakaba's cute look , with a bright smile on her face, she turned around in a circle, her long black hair flung out a beautiful arc: "Girls are the most suitable for talking about these things!"... Ah, it's really no surprise that

    Naomi said that .

    Kashima Wakaba knows Tanizaki Naomi too well.