46

Chapter 46

    The air was condensing, and the temperature dropped to zero in an instant, and it felt like even the blood was frozen.

    At this moment, the evil spirit suddenly screamed and rushed towards Kashima Wakaba, the bloody smell on her body became stronger and stronger, but the moment she rushed over, Kashima Wakaba turned her body around and jumped dexterously. To the opposite narrow passage.

    Not only did she perfectly avoid the attack of the evil spirit, but she didn't even make a sound, except that her fluffy cat's tail shook.

    Kashima Wakaba felt that her body was extremely light, and even became more flexible than ever before.

    The Magical Girl 3.0 version seems a bit strong.

    It has a balance ability that is difficult for humans to achieve.

    The evil spirit circled in mid-air, her looming body and the air almost merged into one, her mouth widened, revealing sharp and blood-stained teeth, and then she flew over whistling again in the next second.

    She exudes an uncomfortable sense of gloom, accompanied by overwhelming evil thoughts.

    And the facial features of the evil spirit became more ferocious, and even began to distort and shatter.

    Challenge the psychological limit more than before.

    Kashima Ruoye became more and more calm during the battle with the evil spirit. When the evil spirit attacked, she had already dodged deftly, and she jumped over several times swiftly. Her hands touched the ground lightly, and suddenly a high Jumping high, in mid-air, her body was dotted with brilliant streamers, and she gradually shrunk, turning into a real cat.

    ——I can still turn into a real cat?

    ——I'm not dreaming, am I? If it's a dream, it must be a nightmare!

    However, Kashima Ruoye had to admit that after becoming a cat, her body became more flexible, and she jumped onto the floating chair opposite very lightly.

    But no one expected that at this moment, the evil spirit suddenly stopped in mid-air, and she didn't even move, as if she had been frozen, just staring blankly at the white kitten lying on the chair .

    Her eyes were unblinking, and a strange gleam began to appear on her face.

    Kashima Wakaba was dumbfounded, is the evil spirit convulsing?

    However, she suddenly found that the boundless darkness around her began to recede little by little, and the warm light flowed down. In a blink of an eye, it turned into blue sky and white clouds and endless grassland. Wild flowers were blowing in the wind, exuding a charming fragrance.

    Why did you suddenly change the scene! ? ?

    But what was even more strange to Kashima Wakaba was that the malicious depressive feeling suddenly disappeared.

    As if a certain burden had been unloaded, it was instantly relieved.

    But before he could breathe a sigh of relief, Kashima Ruoye suddenly discovered that the terrifying evil spirit opposite her had also changed. She had turned into a lovely girl, wearing a clean school uniform, and her facial features were no longer so ferocious.