7|Drastic

TW: Murder

"You won't tell me, will you Hmm? I should be changing tactics

"You won't tell me, will you Hmm? I should be changing tactics."

He scraped the blade down the man's throat and pushed the edge a little into his skin, a few inches away from the vein of his neck.

He is chained against a pillar and his clothes are torn, heels are severely injured. His body gave up a long while ago.

"I was assigned to kill and my deal was one million. I got a message from my website. He was the one who uploaded the murder of the commander on the dark web."

His voice was scratchy as he screeched. There's blood stuck in his lips and teeth. Advik dug the tip of his blade into his cheeks and abruptly stabbed him in his shoulder.

The man roared with pain and panted hard. Tears strained under his eyes. He was wheezing, face reddens as he struggles with breathing.

"I'm giving you a last chance, Rick."

His voice is sinister, harsh, and deep, he pulled back the knife as the cold-blooded scream felt music to his ear. He paused, giving him the time to talk.

Advik is an antisocial and well-known sociopath. There's no doubt he enjoys the fear and games of chase and death.

"Including you will get what you want,"

he murmurs in his raspy, chill-inducing voice. He knows Rick will ask for anything but freedom. Humans are controlled by feeling when they mostly give up on their strengths.

"He was from an organization, he owns a lot of sex clubs and drug lords. His record is clean after slaughtering the commander and Mayor in the Mayor's party. He lurks in the shadows. I swear that's it. I don't know anything else."

Advik nodded, wiping off the blood from the blades. The man's eyes furrow as he watches his captor with calculated sparks.

"You know you are no use to me."

He tightened his lips and had a pained look on his face. Advik lifted his brow to ask him any wishes.

"Just kill me."

The man hissed, tipping his chin up to the ceiling and closing his eyes. Advik was expecting the answer. There's nothing new. Never give your back to your emotions. Even if you can smell death.

"I'm honored."

He plunged the whole length of the blade into his throat and twisted painfully. The scratchy noise escapes from the back of his throat and his face goes from red to blue. He is suffocating.

His eyes were wide and to make it easy he snapped his neck. He died instantly, eyes rolled back.

Advik turned away to walk to the washroom and bent down a little and put the knife on the countertop and submerged it in warm soapy water with the rest of his tools wiping the blood and brushing them clean.