5|Intoxicated

I'm very disappointed. Many of you guys don't vote. Is that too much to ask? The update of the next chapter will delay a bit. See you then.

 See you then

Fear smells nasty, bitter, and dreadful

Fear smells nasty, bitter, and dreadful. Apprehension wreaks havoc and leaves the taste of burnt coals on the lungs. Doom himself was waiting for alarm bells to ring. Rooting to her place Nina was shocked by the sudden action of violence. The coppery and rusty iron smell of blood in the air is making the place downright disgraceful, nauseous, and choking.

Breathes.

With each punch, his face whipped to the side so violently she couldn't contain her gasps. The amount of fury in his eyes will take a few seconds to slaughter him.

"If I ever see you anywhere near her I will crush your bone to powder and will blow it on your father's soup."

A dark tone and seething rage in his undertone. Her heart pounded, she felt like she was on autopilot right now. It's hard to believe that the man she was seeing is her soon-to-be husband.

Advik's hand wrapped around Vicky's neck, one snap will be all to take his pathetic life, in a blink.

A loud crash and bang followed after Adviks vulgar swearing as Vicky was thrown over his bike as it fell in the process. Vicky's cold, unmoving body hit the ground.

Nina trembled in terror, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. Before he could reach Vicky to death she found herself with Advik, without any thoughts she rested her palm on his shoulder and he tensed, still shaking with pure anger.

She gulped down the anxiousness and used the other hand to stroke his inner wrist and he slowly turned his head to look into her eyes.

"It's okay. I'm okay."

She breathlessly chanted like a mantra over and over again. The rage covering his face lessened quite. Her touch was soothing him and taming the inner monster. They didn't break eye contact for long and Nina didn't stop stroking.

"Get in the Car."

She felt something tightening in her throat hearing his tone but she nodded anyway without an argument.