11|Sweet Passion

Edited & Grammar Corrected

It was a double update and the chapter is modified. To continue this story read the chapter.

Thanks♥︎

"A lot has happened since last night and you bitch didn't even think to concern me?"

Ishita entered the room clapping loudly and her mouth stretched out in a smile. I scowled at her grumbling out my words. This girl needs to stop creeping me out.

"Don't even remind me now. I couldn't look straight at Papa's face."

I scrubbed my face in frustration and took a cup of chai Ma earlier made for me. I can already imagine Papa sinking in anxiety. It's almost cold now. I avoided basically everyone. So I hadn't even gone downstairs since last night.

I was not strong enough to resist the attraction I felt. The raw desire passes through me when he touches me. The moment I saw Danielle I was on the verge of setting his office on fire. Who cares about the aftermath? It wasn't only jealousy. I refused to be the second-best option in someone's life. It was not about my trust issue. I had the experience of witnessing a woman being the third person in her own life.

Advik was the mystery that had left me hot-headed since I met him. He had always left more to know about him. Every time I think it's a few more steps to finally learn about him I find myself staring at the space.

There's something about him I still feel shady and that is what my mind has been eating me out for. A man so violated and calm at the same time doesn't sit well.

Why did he have men following behind him?