two worlds collide part 3

Leviathan and I spent the rest of the day playing Minecraft and watching anime. We had a great time together. Eventually when he had to go back he made his pact symbol on the floor which opened up a portal back home “ I’ll see you another time yuu” he said putting his foot into the portal “yeah i’ll see you next time dear”. I smiled “hey yuu why do you always call me that” he turned to look at me “what? dear? It's just something I do like a habit of mine I tend to call my friends and loved ones pet names and nicknames, it's just how I show my love” I said with a smile “alright then” he turned back to face the portal and went through as it closed it turned back to a drawing on the the floor welp time to cover it with a rug so that no one looks thinks about it to much.

The next day

God I hate getting up so early to go to class even though crewel sensei isn’t so bad his class is fairly easy but so early in the morning is just a pain. “Hey perfect” I turned back to see who called me. “Oh! hello Vil is there something I can help you with” I had stopped walking so Vil could catch up “well I heard we are getting a new student and I was wondering if you have heard anything about them”. a new student? Gods why doesn’t that damn crow tell me anything anymore “No sorry Vil I didn’t even know about it till now but i'll see what i can find out”. We continued talking till we got to class.

After class I walked down to Crowley's office to see about this new student. Once I got there I opened the door “so dear headmaster I heard that we have a new student” he looked up from his phone god he's not even try to hide the fact that he is not doing anything “oh Yuu i was just about to tell you” how is he such a bad lair “ yeah sure you were but who is this new student” he grabbed some papers “well is not just one student’ he pause to read the papers he picked up “actually it’s seven of them” seven of them? Wait!. He continued “they are from a school called R.A.D I had a talk with there headmaster and it seems like a good idea” he looked up from the papers “ I also heard that you have a history in the school’ “ yup I also feel like I know the seven that are coming here” now crowley look kinda interested “do you?”  “I sure do but I'll wait for them to get here and when are they getting and will they be thrown in dorms or are you just going to throw them into ramshackle.

“No Yuu, I'm not going to put them all in ramshackle, they will be sorted into their corresponding dorms' ' he said, a bit offended. "They will be here in a few days' '. “Ok well i’ll be on my way dear headmaster” I walked out waving goodbye. So they are coming to Night Raven. I hope the brothers don't cause too much trouble for the other dorm leaders. Now that I remember I have a dorm leader meeting to go to after classes.

Time skip to the end of the day in the meeting

I arrived in my dorm uniform

and sat down next to riddle and vil who had gotten there first

and sat down next to riddle and vil who had gotten there first. The rest of the dorm heads came in first kalim than idia's tablet then leona who was being dragged by ruggie and malleus and finally azul who was late, riddle stood up “hello everyone and thank you for coming, I assume you guys have heard about the new student right?” Riddle looked around as everyone nodded. “Great, so does anyone actually know anything about this new student” he said “actually I do” riddle sat down. “ It's not just once students, it's seven and they will be sorted into their correct dorm and they will be here in a few days” leona looked up since he had his head down “ seven of them? They exchanged students right, why so many?” He asked “well I'm not sure why so many but yes they are exchange students and plz for the love of god leona don't be an ass to them”. “Fine” he put his head back down then vil tugged on my shirt “so do you know the names of these new students'' he ask still tugging on my shirt “Yeah I do their names are Lucifer, Mammon, Leviathan,Satan,Asmodues,Beelzebub and Belphegor they all brothers and I said their names in oldest to youngest”