two worlds collide part 9

So there will be times were it says drumheads insted of dormheads because goolge doc is a bitch and i'm to lazy to look for it so yeah if you find it plz don’t bring it up anyways here is y'alls new chapter enjoy

“YOU TOLD US ON THE FUCKING DAY THAT THEY WERE COMING” the dormheads yelled. “Fuck I cant even fake being sick now what is wrong with you gods now what? You know what they are your problem for as long as they stay here” I said the rest of the dorm heads agree and we all left with saying anything else we all walked together like we always do. We felt another shake that was more violent than the others. It felt like the whole world itself shook and it made a lot of things fall, some shelves and books plants and even the mirrors to the dorms tipped over. Luckily they are magical and they can break but not by falling over. It was so strong that we had to grab on to each other so we wouldn’t fall over. “This is just great that thing keeps moving and we have no clue if it's awake or waking up or just tussling in its sleep and our dear headmaster thinks its a good idea to bring those damn RSA kids here for no other reason that just because” leona said between yawns he hadn’t talked much about it “well I agree but not for the same reasons as leona I don’t the kids in RSA in fact one of them was my cousin but it is really dangerous to bring more people since we not really sure how the blot monster is doing and I don’t them to get hurt or injured” kalim walking along side leona.

We got to the mirror and they had fallen over due to the shaking so we started to pick them up and gosh where do things weigh. We put them back in place , said our goodbyes and went through. Vil and I share a dorm he used to share with Rook but ever since his overblot he doesn’t anymore. I got to my bed and just threw myself into it, landing flat on my face. *muffled speaking* “ what?” Vil asked “ I said, I hate that fucking crow” lifting my head “oh love trust me I do to, now Neige is going to be around and Rook is going to be all over him” Vil said looking in the mirorr “and yuken fake ass is going to be here as well and she not going to leave me alone the whole time not until she get what she wants and thats to see me alone once again… wait did you call me love?” I said somewhat red. Vil blushed a bit “well yeah come on yuu you aren’t to good at hiding a crush”

I got up and looked at him “wait you knew the whole time???” “well not the whole time but yeah at one point I kinda put two and two together” I had turned red to the point that riddle hair would look pale compared to me. “I have a question for you love” vil said sitting next to me who was still processing what had just happened (listen I like pet name don't judge me) “yeah what is it?” said try to keep whatever cool I had left “will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other?” when vil asked that I felt my heart pounding so hard I swore it was going to fall out of my chest. “I would love to” I said overjoyed as I hugged him. “Gods I never thought that vil schoenheit would ask me out” I said smiling “yeah don’t let get to your head” he said back also smiling *insert more shaking* “wow what the hell” *even more violently shaking* “oh shit” me and vil fell over and ended up getting under the bed everything was falling from the shaking *shaking even more* “Please don’t tell me that thing is awake," Vil said, holding on to the foot of the bed. “I hope it's not because the RSA kids should be getting here any minute now,” I said, grabbing onto the other foot of the bed and hanging on to Vil.

After the shaking stopped we got out from under the bed and started to pick things up. Most of vil makeup had tipped over everything that could have spilled, had a lid and was closed. We checked everything in the dorms so to make sure no one was hurt we found epel asleep on the couch not even phased from the shaking “epel EPEL! Wake up” epel shot up “what, what is going on?” this little mf could have been crushed but nope he was busy asleep “dude this whole place shook like the earth was going to split apart how did you not feel it” epel looked around “no I didn’t holy hell I didn’t even feel it” then he looked up “i'm so glad that painting didn’t fall over otherwise I would have hit by it”. He got up for the couch and stood in between me and vil